Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
xirrpy
Devon-all of it
xirrpy is male  xirrpy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2021, 01:48 PM

Re: What Outfit And Fragrance Would You Wear On A Date With A Vampire?

I like a good Walz me

Fruitcake
Somerset Riviera
Fruitcake is male  Fruitcake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2021, 01:54 PM

Kevlar string vest, kevlar undercrakers, kevlar polo shirt, chainsaw-proof trouserings and matching jacket, chainmail gauntlets over cutsafe gloves, kevlar socks, armoured despatch rider combat boots, brass neck, RAF Javelin bone-dome (the one with the spike for piercing a cockpit canopy), and l'eau de-midden, parfum pour le Wurzel.
Well it's how I normally smell and it has kept the vampires at bay down here on the Riviera for as long as I have lived here. That's why you never see them out and about.

It would have to be a threesome because I wouldn't go anywhere without my Lovely Cousin who of course would be wearing a matching outfit, but wearing Poison a-cause she hasn't been near the midden since the dog tried to walk across the crust one summer, and disappeared up to its ... undercarriage.

... and of course the meeting would take place in the dead centre of town.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2021, 03:22 PM

I'd be in a long-sleeve evening gown of silver, with the turtleneck just folding over and bearing little sterling crosses dangling circumference - silver crucifix pendant and earrings to match

Nary a scent other than shampoo...

...and for all that fuss, he'd better bring the good champagne .
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2021, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by Fruitcake ->
Very witty. I like that.

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top