Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2021, 02:37 AM

Good morning Thursday !

Good Morning everyone.

Thursday again - and it is black bin week - must put mine out before the weather turns.

We are due for snow again - which is sad as I was planning on tunneling out and doing a raid on the local butcher's - permitted food shopping and exercise in one go. Some how I think hibernation may be the better option!

Take care, stay safe.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2021, 05:19 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday !

We have a refuse bin(small but you can get medium) which is dark green,a re-cycle cardboard/plastic(not scrunchy)/glass bin which has a yellow top,a garden waste/kitchen scraps bin with a green top.The scrunchy plastic we take to a big bin outside the supermarket and plastic bottle tops to the local council office ,they are used in the manufacture of plastic limbs for children.
The council is now planning to introduce a bin just for glass.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2021, 06:58 AM

Good morning all, or is it? Pouring with rain all night and forecast now to get colder and turn to snow for the rest of the day...

Plans for today will be weather dependent, but we will have to walk the dogs regardless and we may then do the Friday shop later in case the roads are too bad in the morning.

Take care out there folks, and have a good day if you can.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2021, 07:27 AM

Good morning everyone

Snow forecast here too....doubtless the grandkids wiĺl be out sledging its annoying that lockdown means we miss so much. They will send me videos though so I won't miss out completely

Nothing much planned....I might do some baking

Have a good day all....stay safe
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2021, 07:45 AM

Hi

Good Morning All

Relentless miserable rain forecast but no snow.

Yet another day of staying in, boring but necessary.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2021, 08:39 AM

good morning thursday people. Did a pass on early walkies, pouring with rain, least it keeps me safe
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2021, 09:02 AM

Good morning all.

Its our black bin today as well.

Its pouring of rain here.

Have a nice day all.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2021, 10:13 AM

Good morning everybody.

Yes it's cold and wet here too, in fact judging by the flooded fields it must have been raining for most of the night.
But the rain doesn't stop the wildlife; two pheasants have been for a spot of brekky so far plus the usual smaller birds.

Be careful on those wet roads today if you have to venture out.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2021, 10:34 AM

Good morning everyone cold and wet.

My internet is playing up again for the second day running I have an engineer coming tomorrow so hope they can sort it.

Enjoy your day
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2021, 10:56 AM

Good Morning from Foxy's Siberian Wonderland....
After overnight rain I decided to postpone this mornings six mile run (It's getting to be a habit. I must be going soft!)
The lane is a no-go area with mud up to the thighs, and that was before the overnight rain. The country road that would have been my preferred course this morning would have puddles stretching from one side to the other, and running in the middle of the road would have been dangerous in the dark.

So I thought I would do some banking before taking a shower, but I've been denied access to my accounts. Apparently my bank has been taken over by Virgin Money and they are making some changes....
I'll stick to cash where ever I can.

During my frantic attempts to access my accounts the rain turned to snow and has now deposited several inches over the land, so It looks like tomorrows rescheduled run might be in doubt....

Mrs Fox has an appointment for some blood tests at the surgery 5 miles away, so I'm going out to dig the car out once I've finished my tea.....Take care everyone I'll catch you later....

Foxy's Garden..

Diggin out the motor....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top