Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2021, 12:58 PM

I Like Matt Hancock!

There I've said it.....
After watching the last two covid press conferences I find him Sincere, Honest, and Articulate.... I love listening to him...
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2021, 01:06 PM

Re: I Like Matt Hancock!

OGF you have a mancrush!
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2021, 01:18 PM

Really??????
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2021, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
OGF you have a mancrush!
Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Really??????
Nothing sexual or ow't like that...
But he just seems like such a nice bloke...
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2021, 02:06 PM

Mmmn, I am not really sure about Matt Hancock......
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2021, 02:23 PM

He certainly seems a genuine man & has been in many cabinets of office with many Prime Ministers so they must rate him highly, all of them, past & present. I wouldn't mind him as my MP.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2021, 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Mmmn, I am not really sure about Matt Hancock......
No, neither am I.
So far I have to say he's failed to impress - but that is the case with many politicians.
He is (as OGF says) moderately eloquent and he does seem reasonably capable, but no more than that.
For me he certainly is not a "stand-out" character and neither has he as yet convinced me that he more than average.
paula
scotland
paula is female  paula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2021, 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
No, neither am I.
So far I have to say he's failed to impress - but that is the case with many politicians.
He is (as OGF says) moderately eloquent and he does seem reasonably capable, but no more than that.
For me he certainly is not a "stand-out" character and neither has he as yet convinced me that he more than average.
I have to agree, I don't care for him at all
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2021, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
No, neither am I.
I feel underneath that ‘smile’, there is an angry or irritated man. I once saw the face he was pulling, when the camera caught him whilst he was waiting to be interviewed.
I am not sure if l was convinced by his crying either.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2021, 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I feel underneath that ‘smile’, there is an angry or irritated man. I once saw the face he was pulling, when the camera caught him whilst he was waiting to be interviewed.
I am not sure if l was convinced by his crying either.
I agree Art
...And if he says once more 'That is an incredibly important question' there will be smoke coming out of my ears

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top