Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 11:19 AM

Re: Good Morning Wednesday.

Good morning everyone a dark wet day.

I got off to a bad start, I got up at 6am to feed Chloe , took a cup of tea to bed to listen to the news and went back to sleep then overslept not waking till 8:20 on a day when I had 2 deliveries due .
I hate oversleeping .

I have caught up, the first delivery of 9 kilo of delicious frozen blackcurrants and gooseberries has arrived , been split into bags and put away .
The second delivery from Waitrose has yet to arrive,that will take the rest of the morning to sanitise.

Enjoy your day
xirrpy
Devon-all of it
xirrpy is male  xirrpy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 11:28 AM

Swimmster -Im hooked Sir, Got a blog?

Happy Wednesday all
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 11:45 AM

Good morning all a dreary wet day.

I ordered a new washing machine yesterday, looks like I’ll be waiting at least 3 weeks for it. Hand washing until then.

No particular plans for today.

Enjoy your day
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by xirrpy ->
Swimmster -Im hooked Sir, Got a blog?

Happy Wednesday all
Hi

Nope, not going there.

I have had a warning from the Police

Quite a serious one in fact.

I am not allowed to tell him that if he continues to deal drugs from my crossover he will get a kicking.

Criminals have rights and they must be protected.

Some of my other neighbours are obviously much better at dealing with things than I am.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->

I ordered a new washing machine yesterday, looks like I’ll be waiting at least 3 weeks for it. Hand washing until then.

Enjoy your day

Oh dear Mags, have you not got family nearby to help you out, or a laundry, especially with bigger things? You could gladly stick 'em in my machine if I was nearer.

Good morning all. Grey and wet today.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 12:31 PM

Enjoy your day
Crikey Mags that's quite a wait, are they having to make it first?
My advice would be to buy more smalls, the rest can wait...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Oh dear Mags, have you not got family nearby to help you out, or a laundry, especially with bigger things? You could gladly stick 'em in my machine if I was nearer.

Good morning all. Grey and wet today.
My daughter isn't far away Mups but I wouldn't put that on her. Although we visit each other occasionally, she always stays outside the front gate while we chat and when we visit her, we park in her drive and stay in the car while she comes out and still stands 2m away to chat. My son in law has worked all through the virus since it began and a few of his work colleagues have self isolated during that time. So my daughter has said she is always worried that he could pick something up from one of his colleagues and unknowingly bring it home. For that reason she is being very careful we don't catch anything. I admire her decision and the care she takes to ensure we are safe.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

13-01-2021, 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Crikey Mags that's quite a wait, are they having to make it first?
My advice would be to buy more smalls, the rest can wait...
Great minds Barry, I have already thought of that!
Kazz
West Mids
Kazz is female  Kazz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 06:58 PM

Enjoy your day
Thats about on par I suspect Mags.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top