Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2021, 05:44 AM

Good Morning Friday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

It is cold, but a dry day forecast.

The garden is white over and the paths are covered with ice.

I have the Sky Engineer coming this morning, so hopefully will be sorted on that.

I have a huge change in Meds today in preperation for my hospital visit on Monday.

The side effects will be particularly unpleasant.

Counting down to being allowed to drive again, inly 13 days to go.

I do so miss that freedom.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2021, 05:46 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday.

Good Morning everyone.

My corner of the world is covered in black ice today - I think Boris the Barmy is in league with the Weather Goblins - keeping us in doors!

Fortunately Sainsbury's are delivering today - yipee!

Was due a follow-up appointment for my recent eye surgery - they are doing that today - by telephone. Quite how one examines eyes by 'phone is beyond me - but it will be interesting!

Take care, stay safe.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2021, 07:05 AM

Good morning all, white over here too and a frost too, but temperature forecast to rise to 0 deg by lunchtime, yippee...

After a full day yesterday decorating, I am planning a day doing very little today, wish me luck...

Hang on in there Swimmy, the only way is up.

Good luck with the consultation Tabby and as you say, should be interesting.

Enjoy your day everyone
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2021, 08:31 AM

good morning and thick ice out there and not expected to thaw, so a plan B day
xirrpy
Devon-all of it
xirrpy is male  xirrpy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2021, 09:09 AM

Cold and misty and goodenzy morning all
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2021, 09:32 AM

Good morning all, take it easy and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2021, 09:55 AM

Good morning everyone

Still thick snow here....it looks really pretty. I got multiple pictures and video clips yesterday of the grandkids playing in it....i expect it will be the same today so at least someone is loving it

Good luck with the meds Swims...and the docs appointment tabs...and doing nothing Barry....plan B sounds about right for me too Macy....have a good day all whatever you have planned
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2021, 10:13 AM

Good morning everybody.

I was looking forward to a walk with daughter Sue today but the fields will be frosty & icy & I'm afraid of slipping so we're put it off.

I did a Tesco shop yesterday and got all the ingredients for a cook up for the freezer but when I came to adding the pasta for the minestrone soup I couldn't find any. A quick nip to the local co-op for pasta before I can finish the soup off. I know I had some somewhere but I cleaned the cupboards out at Christmas. It's a mystery where I could have put it!!!

I'm feeling grotty today. My insomnia was really bad last night. At 3.00am I was reading my book & alternately playing on the phone. I think I finally manage to get 3 hours sleep.

Have a good day everybody as well as you can.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2021, 11:22 AM

Good Morning Everyone from Foxy's Winter World.....

Impossible to run again today, the snow has frozen solid, so I decided to get some exercise going down to the shops....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2021, 11:41 AM

Good morning all cloudy and very cold -1° .

More hand washing done today, I really need another airer to dry the clothes on.

Stay warm and safe everyone...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top