Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2016, 11:53 PM

A Place To Call Home.

Its an Australian series and its great to watch.
I see that it is upto series 4 so it must have been going for a while.
I have started downloading from series one and cannot stop watching it.

Anyone got Netflix or Prime you should look it up.
Flowerpower
East Anglia, UK
Flowerpower is female  Flowerpower has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2016, 12:02 AM

Re: A Place To Call Home.

I love this series and have watched them all and also put many friends on to it.

When does the next series start?
longfellow
Chatterbox
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2016, 12:15 AM

Originally Posted by Flowerpower ->
I love this series and have watched them all and also put many friends on to it.

When does the next series start?
Well just checking with IMDB and it seems that the last series was in 2016 and there is no saying if it will be continuing.

Season 4......... 3...... 2....... 1
Years..... 2016 2015 2014 2013
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2016, 10:27 AM

I'm enjoying it too. Australian TV produces some excellent stuff. I like Doctor Blake too.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2016, 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
Well just checking with IMDB and it seems that the last series was in 2016 and there is no saying if it will be continuing.

Season 4......... 3...... 2....... 1
Years..... 2016 2015 2014 2013

Next series starts filming Feb 2017
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2016, 10:36 AM

Have you watched the series "Upper Middle Bogan"? or a much older one called "The Librarians"?

They're both worth watching.
longfellow
Chatterbox

31-12-2016, 01:32 PM

Thanks Missy I will keep a look out for it.

Bruce I will look them up on Pirate Bay and see if they have them to download.
I must admit that Australian TV and movies have certainly come on leaps and bounds since my days of watching Neighbours and Home and Away.
I love the openess of the scenery shots it looks a glorious country I only wish I were younger I would have made a point of visiting the place.
longfellow
Chatterbox

31-12-2016, 01:44 PM

Bruce "The Librarians" is that the series based on the movie from the US. ? Or is there is Australian series called the same name.?
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2016, 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
Bruce "The Librarians" is that the series based on the movie from the US. ? Or is there is Australian series called the same name.?
No purely OZ about the staff of a public council library. Written by the same couple who wrote Upper Middle Bogan but they also starred in it, from memory it ran for three seasons.
longfellow
Chatterbox

31-12-2016, 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
No purely OZ about the staff of a public council library. Written by the same couple who wrote Upper Middle Bogan but they also starred in it, from memory it ran for three seasons.
Sorry guy I deleted Brogan after 5 mins just not something I would watch.
Guy gets a handjob withing minutes off the missus and the kid walking about with a hard on and the granny being told by his sister who by the way are only about 13yrs old tops..lol
I ain't no prude but I look for better scripts and storylines these days.
I will keep searching for the Librarians but if like you say its the same script writers then I reckon I ain't gonna like that to.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top