Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2016, 08:48 PM

EU Draft deal to be published

Hi

Donald Tusk is to publish the Draft EU Agreement tomorrow afternoon.

If it gets approved by the EU Members, then an early Referendum in June.

Should be some interesting comments on here tomorrow.
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2016, 09:26 PM

Re: EU Draft deal to be published

Blood pressure pills at the ready !!
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2016, 09:33 PM

Yes Swim.
You do mean EU Daft deal there don't you?
Be prepared for lies, lies and more lies and bullshit.
I can smell it from here!
Let us be very clear.
Cameron will come away from his jolly paid for by us with Sweet Jack Hit!

Now then, as already mentioned, where are those ruddy blood pressure tablets when I will need them!
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2016, 10:12 PM

Wont change my mind, im an outtie.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2016, 10:45 PM

Shame, a nation of Shopkeepers reduced to a nation of Window Dressers.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2016, 11:09 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Shame, a nation of Shopkeepers reduced to a nation of Window Dressers.
And we're still lions led by donkeys.
Old Supporter
Bedfordshire UK
Old Supporter is male  Old Supporter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2016, 08:49 AM

It's some time since I posted any of my thoughts. But I feel this subject needs debate.

I have always been a supporter of David Cameron. But what a complete waste of time and money after a couple of years travelling around Europe trying to get anyone to agree with the UK. The deal that seems ready to be out to the rest of Europe is a botched meaningless bunch of words. It is easy to headline that he says he has received backing to block any EU Law we don't agree with. But in effect we must then get the backing of 17 other countries before being allowed to do it. This is impossible as most of them disagree with us any way. Some of the crazy things they come out with is beyond belief. It is also high time we reclaimed control over who to admit into our country. We also need to stop EU peoplewho come to work here from being able to claim benefits for their families back home. Try getting most of the Eastern Europe Countries to agree with that

To start with I was always in favour of remaining in the EU. My views changed over the past year or two, and I will now vote OUT.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2016, 08:56 AM

Steve Bell portrays it so well!!!

http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...-talks-cartoon
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2016, 09:31 AM

Hi

At least Cameron is trying, ineffective as he is.

Corbyn has told the EU he wants migrants to get immediate benefits without paying into the system.

They love him.
Old Supporter
Bedfordshire UK
Old Supporter is male  Old Supporter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2016, 09:49 AM

True enough swimfeeders, but luckily he will never get the chance to put it into practice.

I see that Germany is facing a huge multi billion pound bill for accomodating all the migrants. Stand by for another demand by the EU for money from from us.
With the amount of money they keep demanding from us, I get the feeling that the EU would miss us more than we would them, if we came out.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top