Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2018, 09:30 PM

Re: ladies how to loose weight

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Can I ask which boat you were on Realspeed?
a 'realspeed' one?
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2018, 09:33 PM

Sappy but funny
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2018, 09:49 PM

Most of the belly dancers in the ME are Russians.
They are not usually as tubby as Miss Wobble here !
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2018, 11:03 PM

Just looked it up in the brochure . Anatolian Sky holidays only use MS Nile Premium, the pictures are exactly correct for the one we were on
brochure date winter2011-summer 2012

yes i keep all he brochures of the cruises we have done, sad isn't it!
as for the meals they were really good, they even made sue a special dessert she liked all for herself

First breakfast was great. had usual eggs bacon sausages etc in separate dishes on a warm counter.

Now those serving didn't speak English so everything from the counter was point and hands showing how much wanted

Of course I had to disgrace myself in my usual way didn't I? OH YES, but what else do you expect
My turn to point and do the hands show bit on how many. So up went my fingers for 10 eggs well the server was shocked until he saw me laughing. Well that broke the ice between the cooks and Sue and I.

They just couldn't do enough for use and I suppose got a bit of special treatment. The the whole crew responded as they do with those who respect them but still have a small joke with them.

yes the village idiot even on a Nile cruise still didn't change

Back of top deck

The boat could sleep 126 people and on our trip there were only about 35 so we had the whole boat to ourselves
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 01:52 AM

Realspeed, that looks like a phenomenal way to see the Nile.

I've done belly dancing but I like what surfing does to my abs better.. It's plenty of fun, although I have to say I am enjoying the Flamenco work a lot better.

Don't ask for pictures. A woman of my advanced age should only be seen in studio with her fellow quinquagenarians.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 11:38 AM

Surfermom
Sue and I have given up a lot during our lives and apart from raising 2 sons, we went nowhere for most of our married lives. The kennels was a 24/7 job if we stayed up all night with thunderstorms etc to pacify the animals. prior working for BT caused a load of stress even to having meagrains and being sick on the way home.
Now retired trying to catch up on all we have missed. so now time for rather expensive holidays as I have mentioned elsewhere.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 11:47 AM

Ugh ... aren't the stomach muscles supposed to ripple suggestively like a snake and the hips wiggle ... not the fat wobble like a blancmange.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 12:11 PM

Better than `twerking` where some large-buttocked lass sticks their arse in your face while shaking it all about. Gross.
watsonwillam
Australia
watsonwillam is male 

27-11-2018, 08:00 AM

Pursue a nourishment direct.

Cut back on fats.

Eat less desserts and unfortunate tidbits.

Maintain a strategic distance from sugary beverages.

Get enough rest during the evening.

Limit junk food suppers.

Handle hunger with fiber and protein.

Know about the amount you are eating.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2018, 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by watsonwillam ->
Pursue a nourishment direct.

Cut back on fats.

Eat less desserts and unfortunate tidbits.

Maintain a strategic distance from sugary beverages.

Get enough rest during the evening.

Limit junk food suppers.

Handle hunger with fiber and protein.

Know about the amount you are eating.
Good advice - but not as much fun as belly-dancing!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top