Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2018, 03:20 PM

Re: Calendars

I dont bother buying a calendar. I use my mobile and tablet calendar.
It alerts me to what needs doing when.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2018, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
We normally get one of these each year

Fluffyness abounds
Aww yes mate! You've just reminded me that I was going to order one of these for Christmas for Mrs. Floyd. Too late now I guess...wait a minute...maybe I can get her one in time for Jan 1st?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2018, 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I get Pollyanna Pickering's bird calendar, lovely paintings in it.
She was so talented and such an interesting person to talk to. Met her several times at Craft Fairs. Sad lost to the world of art.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2018, 04:30 PM

I have been given one with cats on - can't think why! Also a 'slimline' one of Hannah Dale's quirky nature art work.

Have a permanent one in the craft room just for birthdays/anniversaries etc., that has Alex Clark's art work on it - cats again!
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2018, 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
She was so talented and such an interesting person to talk to. Met her several times at Craft Fairs. Sad lost to the world of art.
I have one of her paintings of an Old English Sheepdog hanging up in the hall. it's one of the best animal paintings I've seen. I bought it when Pets at Home opened in Perth and they had a whole range of things done by her,
That was 26 years ago. WOW where did the time go.

TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2018, 05:13 PM

That's gorgeous Roxy!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

23-12-2018, 06:26 PM

She worked with a craft company named 'Crafter's Companion' and produced some wonderful card making images for them - I have almost all of them.

Her world wildlife series was especially good - she would never paint an animal that she had not seen in real life - so she was widely travelled.

Shame she died so young.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top