Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2019, 07:04 PM

Re: Gift Ideas

Guess what - they sell them on Amazon!
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2019, 08:19 PM

I would get her a "Fart" cushion, that would give her exercise getting on and off the chair thinking she had dorpped a *********.
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2019, 06:49 AM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Maybe giving a donation to the Parkinson's charity might be an idea if you have no idea what to get the woman.
Definitely not. "The woman" as you call her would I think be sorely disappointed at not receiving a personal gift.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2019, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by eccles ->
Definitely not. "The woman" as you call her would I think be sorely disappointed at not receiving a personal gift.
That is sad.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2019, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Look on Google for 'personalised cushions' A photo of a pet or a person is very popular - or even no photo but an inscription marking the ocassion & the persons name/date.

I had one done for a friend when she was 60.
When it was one of the golden girls birthday I had 2 personalized cushions made for her, one had pictures of the golden girls on, the other all her great grandchildren . She was delighted.

I got mine from a personalization site online, I think it was called 'getting personal' you just upload the pictures and they print them on the cushion.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top