Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2019, 09:51 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday

Hi

A lovely morning here.

I am srill very restricted in my movements, so watering is the limit of what I can do, so frustrating.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2019, 10:15 AM

Good morning Fellow Forum Jockeys......

The sun is shining and we've all made it through the night so lets get stuck into Saturday.....

Tesco is going to be very busy this morning what with the bank holiday, you won't be able to move for blokes with trolley's stacked to the rafters with lager and beer.....All the shelves containing breadrolls, burgers and sausages will be naked and there will be the aroma of barbequing food drifting around the neighbourhood this afternoon.....

Personally I hate barbequed food, it's like going back to the dark ages!
So it's off to my favourite garden centre restaurant for a hearty serving of Pie...
With potatoes and veg of course....
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2019, 11:33 AM

Just finished packing ready for the off back to England in the morning. I m now sat round pool listening to happy Spanish music and watching people having fun the pool or just lazing on their sunbeds catching the Spanish sunshiny rays.

I ve had a lovely relaxing holiday apart from 2 days where I felt I'll, really need to get to bottom of these palpitations when I get back home. We almost cancelled our holiday but I m glad I didn't now, I ve coped and managed escapism from stresses and strains of real life back home, alas reality shall return tomorrow.

I shall eagerly plan and await my next holiday money permitting obviously .

Enjoy the sun, my dad just told me you have sun over there, i.ll make sure I bring some sun back with me too
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2019, 11:36 AM

Morning everyone, beautiful morning here, going to be a scorcher today. Already had a lovely breakfast of croissants and fresh orange juice under a large parasol out on the deck. Even managed to read the papers.

Invited to a family barbecue late this afternoon but informed them NO THANKYOU, We have decided instead to spend the whole day by ourselves sitting outside this afternoon and all evening just relaxing, having a cold meat platter with Salad for dinner accompanied by a lovely bottle of wine. Will probably still be sitting out there when it gets a bit darker and I will light the table solar light and just wallow in this very rare lovely weather day/evening.

Hope you all have an equally super day planned as well.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2019, 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Just finished packing ready for the off back to England in the morning. I m now sat round pool listening to happy Spanish music and watching people having fun the pool or just lazing on their sunbeds catching the Spanish sunshiny rays.

I ve had a lovely relaxing holiday apart from 2 days where I felt I'll, really need to get to bottom of these palpitations when I get back home. We almost cancelled our holiday but I m glad I didn't now, I ve coped and managed escapism from stresses and strains of real life back home, alas reality shall return tomorrow.

I shall eagerly plan and await my next holiday money permitting obviously .

Enjoy the sun, my dad just told me you have sun over there, i.ll make sure I bring some sun back with me too
Safe journey home Lion Queen.....

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top