Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2019, 08:58 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday !

Good morning everyone a very misty start, a taste of things to come with autumn rapidly approaching.

I am going to tidy Chloe this morning, she is due her yearly MOT at the vets next week.
Also washing to do before the rain arrives, yippee crisp clean cotton sheets at bedtime tonight.

Enjoy your day
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2019, 10:18 AM

Good morning or whatever time it is, from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

A little cooler this morning though it’s still like an oven indoors – 25ºC at 05.00am in the hallway, the coolest part of the house! There’s just no end to this awful heat! The outlook is very hot again with thundery showers later. Maximum temperature 33ºC, yet again for the fourth day.

This morning I feel as if I’ve died, been buried and dug up again, however that might feel but it’s awful, so tired! I will just be trying to keep cool and sleep somewhere or other!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2019, 10:40 AM

Good Morning Fellow Forum Jockeys.....
Sorry to hear about all your sleepless nights......I slept like a log Thanks....
Loving the hot weather but it made this mornings five mile run a bit tough, so I just ran a bit slower and survived.....

I'm taking my specs back to specsavers today because they are not suitable for purpose (they're rubbish!) I hope they can do something with them or I'll go to Boots next year... Now where did I put that receipt?..

I might bump into Besoeker while in town, although I don't know what he looks like... I'll be the old grey haired bloke in the short shorts and lacoste top...

I like going on the bus so I can look out of the window at other peoples gardens, maybe get a few ideas.......Hope it's a double decker....I like to sit at the front and pretend I'm driving.....

Which Warners are you going to Carol, we went to Nidd Hall last year and saw 'Frankie Valli' ....Not really Frankie but he was as close as you can get..
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2019, 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Good morning all, another really hot sweaty day ahead of us.

Got a garden full of Men today doing jobs for me, so the coffee will be on all day for them.

*Flyody, there are lots of nice Women on here who can massage your pains away.*

Have a nice day all.
It would be very nice Susie, but unfortunately all the nice women on here only appear as holograms when keyboard digits are tapped.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2019, 03:16 PM

I like spiders very much, but don't have any real ones these days. However, I have just ordered a rather realistic looking artificial one, which is about 12inches long, it will be a bit of fun. I have also ordered a psychedelic T shirt, which reminds of one I acquired in the 60s in Carnaby Street, my mother was thrilled with it, NOT! No wonder my family are wondering when they better get me carted off to the lunatic asylum!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2019, 05:34 PM

You should come here Tara, my House is full of them, great big hairy ones with long legs, I scream and run.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2019, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
You should come here Tara, my House is full of them, great big hairy ones with long legs, I scream and run.
That is how I feel about rats and mice. From about the age to two onwards I would ask our eldest girl to remove any dead mouse or shrew in our garden with her little spade!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2019, 02:03 PM

I don't mind Mice but not Rats.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top