Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 04:46 AM

Good Morning Friday !

God Morning everyone.

Cloudy - but dry and a shade warmer this morning. Was out for my walk before the birds were up this morning - they are only just beginning to sing.

Must do a little bit of shopping later - otherwise - nothing planned.

Stay safe.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 06:53 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday !

Hi

Good Morning ST and all who follow.

Another stay in day for both of us.

Nice neighbours mother has died from the virus, which brings it home.

The Pretendies are getting ratty due to the lockdown.

Jacob, the autistic one, wants to come and stay with us because Mum and little sister are always telling him off.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 07:04 AM

Good morning all, no frost here and a dry forecast so no complaints..

Just heading out with the dogs for our once a day exercise, no plans for after that but something will turn up no doubt.

Have a good day everyone
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 08:06 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Chilly this morning. The forecast is for this chilly start but with some long sunny spells at first. However, cloud will increase by afternoon but it will stay dry, still with sunny spells. Maximum temperature 11ºC.

Spring may have arrived but what is needed is some warmth! Just to be outside would be better than these four walls yet again, here’s hoping though!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 08:07 AM

Good morning everyone, Have a good day, stay safe and well, God bless.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 08:24 AM

Good morning everyone

So where shall we all go today....I was thinking a ride into the Dales would be nice...we could have lunch at a village pub and maybe a walk by the river...sigh ok maybe next month for today it's stay home

I'm going to paint the bedroom ceiling...I live in a barn so it's not easy as it's quite high....have a good day all..well as good as is possible
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 08:32 AM

Good morning world and all of it's problems. Looking like a full day in the garden today. Oops! Never let the Devil hear your thoughts. Summer, take care on that ladder!! Try to keep the paint off of the cattle too.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
Good morning world and all of it's problems. Looking like a full day in the garden today. Oops! Never let the Devil hear your thoughts. Summer, take care on that ladder!! Try to keep the paint off of the cattle too.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 08:55 AM

Good morning everybody.

I may go a walk if I've got the energy. Feeling under the weather at the mo.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 10:07 AM

Good morning everyone and a sunny start

Had a lovely chat with the grandchidren earlier on Face Time, they seem to be enjoying their holiday and spent yesterday kite flying and playing cricket .

I am off to do some watering in the garden, my seeds look dry
and I am nurturing my remaining 12 leeks in the hope they grow a lot bigger.

Enjoy your day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top