Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 10:09 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday !

Good morning all a bright, calm start to the day, it looks like being a good sunny week ahead. That should lift the spirits a bit!

I received a text from Sainsburys last evening to say they have accepted me for their over 70s/vulnerable home delivery slots. Very good service from then as I only applied last Sunday, I will be receiving my first delivery next Tuesday 👏

Enjoy your day, stay safe everyone...
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 11:49 AM

Good morning, everyone.

It's supposed to be a semi-warm day with lots of sunshine. But, right now, at 3:45 am it's a black as the inside of a cow.

No special plans today. A bit of reading, perhaps a movie, an online game of chess, and lots of rest.

Wish I had a big furry dog to keep me company. Could sure use "Man's best friend".
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 12:08 PM

good aftrernoon all
Just been for a walk around the roads and met loads of people to chat to, at a distance. Looks as of as we are all in the same boat so to speak they are willing to stop for a natter as well, makes a change

Trying at tghe moment to re fix a camera lens front glass screw cover. It is a small plastic flat ring that is gued down to protect the screws underneath.

To hold it in position (I hope) screwed down a filter as a clamp. have to wait for a time to see if it works, if not will have to try again without getting glue on the actual lens.
Could use superglue but one error and the lens is useless so won't risk it

Ring srew cover marked in yellow that goes around the lens glass

filter as a clamp worked

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top