Join for free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2020, 10:59 AM

Tracking Down the Origin of the Wuhan Coronavirus

The link below takes you to a 1 hour documentary available on Youtube that presents its conclusions on the origins and consequences of the Wuhan Coronavirus, complete with opinions and explanations from various experts interviewed by the presenter.

I thought I would put it on here if anyone is interested in this documentary which describes the origins, outcome and impact of this disease and how the WHO and UN followed the narrative and instructions from the CCP to help cover up the truth and protect the powers of the communist government of China.

You will see how many law suits are being filed against the CCP, the WHO and the UN towards the end.

Personally, I think this is spot on, but I'll leave you to make your own minds up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdd7...ature=youtu.be
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2020, 12:17 PM

Re: Tracking Down the Origin of the Wuhan Coronavirus

Originally Posted by Bread ->
The link below takes you to a 1 hour documentary available on Youtube that presents its conclusions on the origins and consequences of the Wuhan Coronavirus, complete with opinions and explanations from various experts interviewed by the presenter.

I thought I would put it on here if anyone is interested in this documentary which describes the origins, outcome and impact of this disease and how the WHO and UN followed the narrative and instructions from the CCP to help cover up the truth and protect the powers of the communist government of China.

You will see how many law suits are being filed against the CCP, the WHO and the UN towards the end.

Personally, I think this is spot on, but I'll leave you to make your own minds up.

Good post Bread!

A lot of us were realising that the Chinese Communist Party is at the root of this.

This film confirms it for me.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2020, 12:51 PM

Most of us have said from the beginning it was a cover up and we haven't been told even half the truth.

I would still also like to know why if it came from the animal wet markets (which I have never believed), why haven't they been made to close down?
What is the point of expensive research if it is not acted upon?
Why let these atrocious places ocntinue?
We have been fed lies, lies, and more lies.
IMO, this virus was man-made.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2020, 01:08 PM

Haven't watched the video yet, but will do. Lots of unanswered questions on this.
Who said it came from the wet markets ? China blamed US for bringing it into the country during the Military Games in October 2019 . First case in China was a month later on 17th November. US blamed China .
Why did China blame US if it had originated in the 'wet-market ?
Neither do I believe their cases and death toll is as we are being told. No way is it only 3,400 deaths in China, when we think of their population and close communities.
Having said that, I don't think the data on any of this is accurate from any country.
Certain countries lifting restrictions already , when half the world have only just begun with cases. Are flights grounded for world wide travel ?
I see new ebola cases have also been confirmed. That came from bats to monkeys to humans.
Now there is an insect killing the olive trees in Europe. Spain and Greece particularly affected. Could cause a loss of billions. Another second plaque of locusts in African countries , said to be 20 times worse than the last in March.
The world is closing down ... and we are part of the equation, for whoever, whatever are to blame.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2020, 01:33 PM

Thank you Bread, that link was very interesting!

When other viruses have caused problems there has always been much more information on how they developed. The lack of info on this virus has concerned me and I think this link could be a valid reason why we have been told so little
Reality1
Scotland
Reality1 is male  Reality1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2020, 06:09 PM

This is just USA propaganda. Ask your self..
1) Did the Chinese massacre millions of farmers in Vietnam?
2) Did they drop agent orange on villages in North Vietnam causing hideous deformities in babies even to this day?
3) Did they lie about "weapons of mass destruction" in Iraq
4) and then whoop with delight as they launched their "Night of awe" to show off their own weapons?
5) Did they attack Afghanistan, Libya, Palestine, etc etc?
6) Do they have a celebrity dotard as a president?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2020, 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by Reality1 ->
This is just USA propaganda. Ask your self..
1) Did the Chinese massacre millions of farmers in Vietnam?
2) Did they drop agent orange on villages in North Vietnam causing hideous deformities in babies even to this day?
3) Did they lie about "weapons of mass destruction" in Iraq
4) and then whoop with delight as they launched their "Night of awe" to show off their own weapons?
5) Did they attack Afghanistan, Libya, Palestine, etc etc?
6) Do they have a celebrity dotard as a president?

What are you on about?

This is not the fault of the CPP it is the USA that caused this ?
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2020, 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->

Very good Bread & answered a lot questions for me .
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2020, 07:57 PM

the CCP's handling of this is why people are suspicious. Look at this from another level which is loosely touched upon in the video. If the virus was to have come from the Wuhan Virology Laboratory, even if by a way of an accident, it would prove that the CCP are cultivating biological weapons for the intention of hurting other countries. This is against international law and any such admission could get China into serious trouble. Therefore there is no way in hell the CCP are going to admit the virus came from it's laboratory.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

14-04-2020, 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by Dodge ->
the CCP's handling of this is why people are suspicious. Look at this from another level which is loosely touched upon in the video. If the virus was to have come from the Wuhan Virology Laboratory, even if by a way of an accident, it would prove that the CCP are cultivating biological weapons for the intention of hurting other countries. This is against international law and any such admission could get China into serious trouble. Therefore there is no way in hell the CCP are going to admit the virus came from it's laboratory.

Good point.

They did this with SARS remember ?

The CCP only care about power, they certainly don't give a toss about the people

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top