Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2020, 03:02 PM

Re: The effects of Covid 19

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Our infamous self-elected Supreme Court seems happy to support our worst criminals:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...worse-NHS.html

We mustn't deport the poor misunderstood things, it seems. The fact that they come here to murder our people seems unimportant, but then our senior judges are nice and safe in their protected bubbles, so why should they care?

(If you have an ad blocker, like me, open link in incognito window.)
Unbelievable!

That's just the sort of crap that makes me want to leave this sorry Country. As I said, if that article was in Spanish I wouldn't be able to read it and wouldn't care so much anyway. (Opened okay with nano adblock btw)
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2020, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Unbelievable!

That's just the sort of crap that makes me want to leave this sorry Country. As I said, if that article was in Spanish I wouldn't be able to read it and wouldn't care so much anyway. (Opened okay with nano adblock btw)

AdBlocker Ultimate on FireFox here: never had any problems on any website.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2020, 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
AdBlocker Ultimate on FireFox here: never had any problems on any website.
Ditto. That's what I use.

That's the same judge that ruled Boris' prorogation of Parliament illegal. I shall be glad when we don't have to consider the ECHR's judgements as binding in UK law.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2020, 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Ditto. That's what I use.

That's the same judge that ruled Boris' prorogation of Parliament illegal. I shall be glad when we don't have to consider the ECHR's judgements as binding in UK law.
The UK signed up to the European Court of Human Rights in 1953 and has been a member since then. After you left the EU it persevered as a member, percy. Are you confusing it perhaps with the ECJ? It must be confusing to realize that nowadays mostly the E in acronyms stands for european, and not for english. Your time in history has passed percy. Sorry old chap.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top