Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2020, 05:51 PM

Re: So, How Are You Coping Not Being Able To See Your Lover, During The Lockdown?

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I have not had an extra marital for many years now but I do get to see myself in the mirror every night.

What about you Art, how you getting by?

Ooh Longy, It’s bad enough keeping the crowds back. The queue just gets longer and longer that l’ve had to employ crowd control security people to keep them 2 metres apart!
Ha, that made me laugh!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2020, 05:56 PM

Re: So, How Are You Coping Not Being Able To See Your Lover, During The Lockdown?

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Ooh Longy, It’s bad enough keeping the crowds back. The queue just gets longer and longer that l’ve had to employ crowd control security people to keep them 2 metres apart!
Ha, that made me laugh!
I did hear there was hazard tape up your garden path.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2020, 06:01 PM

Hi

Art is like Rhiann, it is crowd control.

Dream on blokes, out of our League.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2020, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I did hear there was hazard tape up your garden path.
Longy, They’ve put it round my mouth now as l talk a load of tosh!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2020, 06:07 PM

The messy blighter lives with me
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

15-05-2020, 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
The messy blighter lives with me

Muddy, Make sure the hazard tape is in place in your bed!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2020, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Muddy, He doesn’t talk dirty does he? Make sure the hazard tape is in place in your bed!
Hi

I not not talk dirty.

I am an ecologist however.

Save the Planet.

I bathe once a month.

If you believe that you will believe anything.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2020, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
You're ever hopeful if you think anyone would admit that on a forum Art?

Or perhaps I should fess-up and tell everyone about the milkman, the postman, my next door neighbour, the Iceland delivery man . . . ooh, and don't even start me on the Asda driver. . .

Dirty girl
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2020, 06:43 PM

After what happened to Professor Pantsdown, most guys I should imagine, are all getting all masked up, into camouflage gear, and climbing out of various windows.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2020, 06:55 PM

We meet once a week, I know we shouldn’t but we observe social distancing rules, we can only stand and stare at each other at this time, but one day we’ll be together, my wife can’t satisfy me the way she can, and doesn’t understand I have urges, it’s wrong I know, but I cannot help myself, one day we’ll be free, no more face masks, no more wearing gloves, no longer will we have to see each other two metres apart, one day, one day

boy, I sure do miss my Big Macs

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top