Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2020, 06:07 AM

Good morning Saturday

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

A chilly start this morning. The forecast is for a fine day with some warm, sunny spells.
Maximum temperature 18ºC.

Nothing planned for today. Various tasks may get done or I might just do nothing other
than sit in the garden all day!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2020, 06:52 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Good morning Baz and all who follow

Another day in the garden for me.

I had a surprise visit from my daughter yesterday she lives a fair way away from me and I really appreciated it...we socially distanced...she couldn't hold back tears....gosh I wanted to give her a hug but ....we live in weird times.

Have a good day all whatever's planned
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2020, 07:05 AM

Good morning everyone, a milder night thank goodness and no frost forecast for the forseeable apparently, so good news for the garden...

Just heading out with the dogs and nothing planned then for later other than waiting around for a delivery, but Mrs. B says she is going to the garden centre so I may join her if the delivery is early enough.

Have an enjoyable day folks
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2020, 07:30 AM

Morning all

I was awakened by a, loud noise at 6am only to realise it was the dog snoring his cute little head off and I'm still laid here playing on my phone whilst lisening to the wood pigeons hooting.

Lots to do today starting with a visit to supermarket for dads shopping.

Later I'm going to see my niece Sharon and the children social distancing then I'm seeing my other niece Debbie for a stroll in the park. I've missed them so much and i know what you mean Summer about the no hugs, it's so hard.

5pm vets appointment for Kodi's blood checks, fingers crossed the results are better with him being on meds for his Cushings disease. He has certsinly picked up muvh to our delight.

Anyway I'll shut up now, i do waffle don't I.

Have a lovely day all. Xx
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2020, 07:47 AM

You don't waffle at all LQ...your posts are a tonic
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2020, 08:31 AM

Good morning all, have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2020, 09:34 AM

Good morning everyone the sun is shining and all is well in my world

The potatoes plants were able to be rescued from the frost,
..the runner beans are ok,
..the flour arrived from the mill and my first batch of bread using the flour is rising is looking good,
..more salad leaf seeds arrived today ready to be planted later.

Lunch homemade pizza and salad leaves from the garden, I wish I had tried growing mixed salad leaves before, they are in big tubs by the kitchen door away from birds and slugs ready to be snipped when needed.
Lockdown isn't so bad after all

Stay safe ...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2020, 09:36 AM

Good morning all a much better morning, bright and sunny, the wind has dropped at last.

Nothing planned for the day here.

Enjoy your day everyone and stay safe...
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2020, 10:00 AM

Good morning everybody.

It's our daughter Karen's birthday today so Tony & I will venture to her house to sit on her garden. We don't want too many there at once because of safe distancing so we are going in the morning & the younger ones in the afternoon.

After that it will be lunchtime followed by a walk round the local pond & a bit of general house/garden tidying.

Have a good day all.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2020, 10:56 AM

And its good evening from me.

Thank goodness for overcast skies - a much warmer night over 10° and 7mm of very welcome rain.

On my walk this morning, as I walked past the High School, in front of me there was even some fog just being burned off by the sun before a beautiful day of about 20°. By the time I had walked to it the mist had completely gone.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-05-16 07.47.59.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	44.5 KB
ID:	12624   Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-05-10 08.57.55.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	12625  

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top