Join for free
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2020, 06:16 AM

Good morning Sunday

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

A chilly start with the forecast for a fine day with some warm sunshine. Although it might be cloudier than recently. Maximum temperature 19ºC.

Nothing planned again so it’s another ‘me' day. I might sit in the garden all day or I might even do some work out there!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2020, 06:18 AM

Re: Good morning Sunday

Good morning !
I am going to risk putting six of my babies out today .

my runner Beans !
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2020, 08:06 AM

Good morning all, have a good day and stay safe and well. God bless.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2020, 08:37 AM

Good morning everyone, a much milder start here and a smashing walk through the forest, anyone would think it was May...

No firm plans yet but I may give the side hedge a bit of a trim up, just a light trim mind as there are loads of sparrows and robins nesting in there at the moment.

Enjoy your Sunday folks
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2020, 09:40 AM

Good morning everyone dull but mild.

The nesting box in my garden is very busy this morning with Blue Tits flying in and out more than usual. I wonder if they are feeding babies. I dare not go close enough to look.

Lots to do today, yesterday I had a big bread making session with the new flour I managed to obtain from a mill and I also planted lots more salad leaf seeds .

I want to measure up for some new netting before the tender stem broccoli plants arrive, last year the wood pigeons stripped every leaf off my broccoli and I want to avoid that this year.

Stay safe
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2020, 09:44 AM

Good Morning everyone

Yesterday I socially distanced in my daughters garden.... it was lovely. Today I will be doing the same at my sons....Yay!!!!

Only with them for a limited time but its so much nicer that facetime

Have a good day all whatever you have planned.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2020, 09:56 AM

Beautiful sunny day here in Sudbury so we are off for a walk up to Borley Church and back.

Bacon sandwich first though and a pot of tea
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2020, 10:03 AM

Good morning all a pleasant start to the day here, sunny intervals and temperatures are rising.

Our daughter and SIL visited us yesterday afternoon, they stayed at the front gate and we were chatting from the front door so kept a safe distance. It was a tonic seeing them again

Enjoy your day everyone and stay safe......
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2020, 10:03 AM

Good morning everybody.

This morning I plan on getting Tony to cut the canary island ivy which had gone wild the other side of our fence. If next door was owned by anybody else they would have complained but seeing as our son Ady & daughter in law Paula own & rent it out as 2 flats it they don't mind - nor do the tenants!!

While he's cutting the ivy I plan on doing my hanging basket with the petunias I got yesterday.

After lunch-a walk round the local pond. Nothing else planned but I will probably do a bit of tidying up & ironing.

Have a good day all.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2020, 12:04 PM

Good afternoon, Everyone.
I am reading my book today.
May do some washing also.
Stay safe & enjoy the sunshine all who can.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top