Join for free
Page 10 of 12 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 >
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 10:44 PM

Re: Picture of You.

Leakie became real
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 10:45 PM

Sorry Harbal..once I laugh your History...leakie became leeks and then I got Hungary for them
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->
Sorry Harbal..once I laugh your History...leakie became leeks and then I got Hungary for them
Don't apologise, Dianne, these things happen. Especially to you.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2021, 02:18 AM

My avatar is me, it just takes a bit of effort.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2021, 10:52 AM

Pauline I have put my eye in the avatar. The rest will have to be up to your imagination!
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

14-07-2021, 11:30 AM

I think Harbal, you need to respect the fact that today is Bastille Day..

I guess we need to stock up the wine cellars for tonights gatherings''
apparently this is the expected course of events....

The day of the festival, the National Guard assembled and proceeded along the boulevard du Temple in the pouring rain, and were met by an estimated 260,000 Parisian citizens at the Champ de Mars.[16] A mass was celebrated by Talleyrand, bishop of Autun. The popular General Lafayette, as captain of the National Guard of Paris and a confidant of the king, took his oath to the constitution, followed by King Louis XVI. After the end of the official celebration, the day ended in a huge four-day popular feast, and people celebrated with fireworks, as well as fine wine and running nude through the streets in order to display their great freedom

the full Wiki is here, for the more studious amongst us..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bastille_Day

new oven, new broom....
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

14-07-2021, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Pauline I have put my eye in the avatar. The rest will have to be up to your imagination!
Very Tasty aren't you AnnieS...
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2021, 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->
I think Harbal, you need to respect the fact that today is Bastille Day..
I've never really understood the practice of arbitrarily assigning days to things. Be it Mother's Day, Father's Day or Pancake Day, I just don't see the point of it.

Besides, you can't get Bastilles here, and I don't even know what they taste like. I'm sorry, Dianne, but I won't be participating in Bastille Day.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2021, 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->

I can see you’re a bit of a looker...a young one at that.. I can see lovely skin as well.

It’s just nice to see you..I feel connected now,
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

14-07-2021, 12:22 PM

Dianne as an innocent young girl....
the Thread is back on track....

Page 10 of 12 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top