Join for free
Page 11 of 12 « First < 9 10 11 12 >
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 11:36 AM

Re: Crash outside Parliament Square

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Would you rather keep people like him in our country ?
He should be imprisoned for a very long time as any other Brit would be, he is a Brit whether you like it or not.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
He should be imprisoned for a very long time as any other Brit would be, he is a Brit whether you like it or not.
Perhaps we could be kind and let him go home to see his family, as his father had died.......then cancel his passport while he is away!

After all he is a terrorist, so an enemy, whether you like it or not!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 12:02 PM

I've not been following this ... has he actually been charged with an act of terrorism? I thought he'd been charged with murder?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I've not been following this ... has he actually been charged with an act of terrorism? I thought he'd been charged with murder?
Yes he has just be charged with murder, but only because they can find no evidence of terrorist communication & the police still believe it is an act or terrorism.... along with much of the rest of the country.

Of course, he could have a mental health problem ( like every other terrorist that gets caught ), and he just couldn't help attempting to kill the people that were hurt!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Yes he has just be charged with murder, but only because they can find no evidence of terrorist communication & the police still believe it is an act or terrorism.... along with much of the rest of the country.

Of course, he could have a mental health problem ( like every other terrorist that gets caught ), and he just couldn't help attempting to kill the people that were hurt!
Actually attempted murder (unless someone has died from their injuries that I haven't heard about?)

He should still have his citizenship revoked and then deported after his prison sentence. Better yet, let him serve his sentence back in his home country instead of being cosseted in comfort over here.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

19-08-2018, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Actually attempted murder (unless someone has died from their injuries that I haven't heard about?)

He should still have his citizenship revoked and then deported after his prison sentence. Better yet, let him serve his sentence back in his home country instead of being cosseted in comfort over here.

Good idea, we could save money on his prison accommodation then!
John leave
Hertfordshire
John leave is male  John leave has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
[/B]

Good idea, we could save money on his prison accommodation then!
Only if the EUCJ says we can tas we are still under there laws.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 12:41 PM

But he's not the same as any other Brit .
Most Brits don't go and mow down their fellow Brits or try and attack the seat of government .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 12:42 PM

I don't think we should bother imprsioning him just send him back to the Sudan .
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 12:45 PM

He was a British citizen and should be deported back to the country where he was born, I would like that a lot actually, but I know you wouldn't because you prefer to have people of any culture living here even if they are terrorists, murderers or any criminal. He's British Citizen scum who needs deporting because I for one don't want to have to pay out of my taxes keep him fed, clothed and warm in prison. Our elderly don't even have that privilege!

Page 11 of 12 « First < 9 10 11 12 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top