Join for free
Page 526 of 754 « First < 26 426 476 516 524 525 526 527 528 536 576 626 > Last »
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2020, 10:30 AM

Re: Over 50's Club Scotland (part 3)

Good morning ladies. Weather is the same here. So I'll get the washing and have something to eat then get out in the garden. Niece coming down later with a few things. So we'll probably chat at the front door. I wish this was all over with as well.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2020, 02:27 PM

Afternoon, Lovely sunny day and the wind's dropped so I've been working outside weeding and gutting the greenhouse. In for a wee break and a nice frothy coffee the now. Had the beach to myself this morning again and Dageus had a lovely time chasing seagulls.
The Puffins have started to arrive back, I love seeing them, so cute and not much fear of people.
Have a nice day Ladies.
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2020, 04:08 PM

Went for a walk and there were people here with their children on the beach, throwing stones in the water. Did a bit in the garden and have been sat outside in the sun, its really warm here so I've came indoors to cool off.
valentinojess
largs, scotland

20-04-2020, 10:52 AM

Good morning ladies. Sun is out again here today. So I'll get out in the back garden and tidy that up a bit. Will need to do some ironing as its all pilling up. I would love a good roll to have for lunch time but II cant find any down here.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2020, 11:13 AM

Good morning all,it's a fine sunny one here with a light wind so bedding blowing merrily on the line outside,

I got a pack of rolls in My Iceland delivery on Saturday Jessie,so I had a lovely bacon roll yesterday & this morning...they were deelish...sorry

Eldest Daughter phoned to say My Youngest GrandDaughter who is a physiotherapist at a London NHS hospital,has volunteered to work in the New Nightingale Hosp' there...more stress for Her and Me,but We're both very proud of Her,

See Ye A' later,xx
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2020, 12:51 PM

Afternoon, Sun's coming and going here today, but after lunch I need to get back into the garden and finish what I started doing yesterday.
I can't believe how fast the grass has grown since last week, will have to go over it again in a couple of days... sheezze.
With any luck May that hospital won't be needed, and hopefully neither will the one at the SEC.. But I understand the stress, my daughter is the Senior Pescriber at a Doctors Surgery in Arbroath, at the moment she's in charge of the Angus Volunteers and is working flat out. It's stressing me out worrying about her.
valentinojess
largs, scotland

20-04-2020, 01:57 PM

May lets hope your granddaughter doesn't have to go the hospital. It will be a worry for you and your daughter. The same for you Roxy with your daughter. I can get rolls but they're not the same. Roxy I was out and did a bit in the back garden.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.

21-04-2020, 08:46 AM

Morning, Who's going on about bacon rolls then, hhhmmm I'd love to sink my teeth into one but daren't as I love them too much, and I'd end up having another one...or three.
Got finished up in the garden yesterday, just the lawns to go over again but want to wait another couple of days. If it stays nice out, then I'll get the chair out the back and just relax.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2020, 08:46 AM

Good Morning Folks,and what a beautiful one it is here to warm up late on,

Aye I miss My well-fired rolls from the CO-OP jessie but They don't do them now as they can't be left uncovered in a basket like before,

Son is bringing Me some fresh fruit & veg this morning,He looks forward to the 2 mile walk from His flat in the next Town,..when He gets to the bottom of the hill He sends a text and I have coffee and a snack ready on the table at the bottom of the garden,We have a blether 8ft apart for half an hour or so once or twice a week before He makes His way back to isolation in His flat,I just hope the weather stays fine so He can continue to visit.
Stay safe Folks and pray this ends soon.
valentinojess
largs, scotland

21-04-2020, 11:18 AM

Good morning ladies. Another lovely sunny morning here as well. Roxy hope to sit out in the garden later. May I got strawberries and blueberries yesterday in Tesco. Its strange now that when family visit they cant come in the house or give them a hug.

Page 526 of 754 « First < 26 426 476 516 524 525 526 527 528 536 576 626 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top