Join for free
Page 450 of 487 « First < 350 400 440 448 449 450 451 452 460 > Last »
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2021, 12:56 PM

Re: Over 50's Wales club (part 6)

Cold but sunny morning.
Had a long phone call with granddaughter last night.She's very stressed at the moment-finding it difficult to keep working from home and looking after two little ones especially when they both play up at the same time!
Washing machine still not plumbed in-something else needs to be done with the pipes connecting it so plumber coming this evening,fingers crossed that'll be it.
G.grandson having a grommit op tomorrow,has to be in the hospital by 7.30 am.Trying to explain to a two year old that he can't have breakfast isn't going to be easy.
Stay warm and safe.
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2021, 03:35 PM

Is a grommit op something to do with his ears Rhosyn? Poor little dab, no breakfast......

Had a phone call from accountant's office "where is the info for your tax returns???" Been putting it off and putting it off - due in for 31/1/21! Main bother is having to print bank statements because my bank suddenly decided off their own bat not to send me any paper ones (presumably to save themselves money). Well tough luck, I want paper ones, makes it easy to whizz through and they do little enough for me! Anyway, think it's all done now so all I have to do is persuade DIL to drop the papers in for me tomorrow.

Been very quiet here, small grandson is doing school work online and I've been doing said tax return!
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2021, 11:15 AM

Dark this morning-looks like snow.
Plumber came again yesterday eve-hopefully Currys can install machine and take the old one away tomorrow.
Little g.grandson's op is now this afternoon,he has to be in hospital by 11am.Yes Sue it is to do with his ear,he's got what's known as glue ear.
Wonder what will be announced by the Welsh first minister this afternoon.We already know about school closures.
Keep safe.
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2021, 12:22 PM

Its really cold out there today. Not many on the beach
Trying to put off listening to the news,its so depressing .
Granddaughter may call down later
Hope all goes well with grandson Rhosyn
Keep safe xxx
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2021, 08:24 PM

Hope you little grandson's op goes OK Rhosyn. So little to have to have that done, but I suppose the sooner the better.

Got all excited when my postlady came (2.30 pm) with a letter inviting me to make an appt for the Covid jab. Phoned, but after waiting about 10 mins the phone was answered by the receptionist at Brecon Hospital who proceeded to transfer me to another number. Waited another five minutes then a young lady said she would take my details and get someone to phone me back. Sat with phone next to me all afternoon but no joy. And they are only working 9 - 4pm Mon. to Friday, which seems ludicrous when you think of the number of appointments that have to be made. I was mad. Think I might try tomorrow morning on the offchance that someone will answer the phone!
rhosyn
South Wales

09-01-2021, 10:40 AM

Little great grandson had his op yesterday-he was a bit grumpy when he was back on the ward but he was fine.They were home by 4.30. Had a video call with them this morning-my great granddaughter is 4 yrs old today.She showed me her new bike and other things she'd had,I miss seeing them.He couldn't understand why he didn't have presents,but he did have a toy car yesterday for being brave in the hospital.
Hope you have success making an appointment for your vaccine-Sue.
Stay warm and safe.
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2021, 12:15 PM

Another cold one .No news really . Granddaughter and daughter called yesterday , they had a job getting here because they are resurfacing the road . Not expecting anyone today so will carry on with The Crown later. Glad all went well with grandson Rhosyn
Be safe xxx
Sweetsue
midWales

09-01-2021, 05:27 PM

Glad the op went well Rhosyn. Have done sweet f.a. today, apart from some washing and cooking lunch. Very cold and looks decidedly slippery out there so I haven't put my nose outside the door. Trying to take some extra care of my hands as they've become very dry.
rhosyn
South Wales

10-01-2021, 11:09 AM

Not so cold this morning.
Had the washing machine installed yesterday-at last.Will now have to work out how to use it!
Taking it easy today.
Stay safe.
Jac
Wales UK

10-01-2021, 12:46 PM

Its chilly here but quite a few walking on the beach .
Finished The Crown yesterday so will have to look for something else to watch
Keep safe xxxx

Page 450 of 487 « First < 350 400 440 448 449 450 451 452 460 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top