Join for free
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2019, 04:37 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Tezza ->
I knew that spray was good but didn’t realise how good.
Nah, you want a few of these thrown into Mups' garden to keep her occupied.

Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2019, 06:03 PM

Urgent message for the ladies

On the " Another injury" thread, where Judd tried to deny all knowledge of recent injuries to a few ladies, I felt to was my duty to report the men's behaviour on LTP.

Here is a copy of my request & Mags reply......

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Thanks Mags! If any more ladies get injured, can I suggest that you report the men on LTP to the police... the others seem to be gentlemen!

Mags reply...

Well I am beginning to get suspicious of them Twink ..... dark horses come to mind.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2019, 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Unlucky for you wimmin, it's an early finish today so will be back on duty here ere I've had a well-earned espresso and a peanut biscuit.
I love those Judd
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2019, 07:35 PM

I have been doing that for the past three weeks Judd. Muos throws them out, I throw them back. I have another batch ready to deliver on Sunday.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

05-07-2019, 07:38 PM

On the " Another injury" thread, where Judd tried to deny all knowledge of recent injuries to a few ladies, I felt to was my duty to report the men's behaviour on LTP.

Thanks Mags! If any more ladies get injured, can I suggest that you report the men on LTP to the police... the others seem to be gentlemen!

Mags reply...

Well I am beginning to get suspicious of them Twink ..... dark horses come to mind.
Mags has the right idea, she doesn't post here because she knows it's futile. As for injuries, I scraped my legs yesterday on a stone bird bath and the night before I crashed into a glass table in the dark. Now, i know Judd wouldn't behind these attacks so it must be one of you lot.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2019, 08:28 PM

Mags reply...

Crawler. Tell tale tit running to the Mods to do your dirty work for you.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2019, 11:48 PM

You have a wicked mind young Judsy.
I should have known it was something to do with you two.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2019, 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I have been doing that for the past three weeks Judd. Muos throws them out, I throw them back. I have another batch ready to deliver on Sunday.

I never thought you would sink so low!
It's you have been sabotaging my lovely Dahlias is it?

I bet that was you going by on that bike yesterday, with a big sack strapped on the back. Full of more snails I suppose.
Wicked man. I'm gonna let your tyres down now!

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2019, 11:59 PM

Just checking in on you ladies to make sure you're safe

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

06-07-2019, 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Mags has the right idea, she doesn't post here because she knows it's futile. As for injuries, I scraped my legs yesterday on a stone bird bath and the night before I crashed into a glass table in the dark. Now, i know Judd wouldn't behind these attacks so it must be one of you lot.

Aha. Scraped your leg ey. So what were you doing creeping about the garden in the dark with no trousers on then? That's what I want to know.
As for the coffee table incident, we knew you'd had too much wine so bound to happen - especially as we'd moved it over to the right a few inches.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top