Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2016, 07:42 AM

The unacceptable face of UKIP

That greedy, lying toerag Hamilton has opened his gob again and managed to insult senior female members of the Welsh Assembly. I wonder what Christine thinks of him now???

http://www.aol.co.uk/news/2016/05/18...nes-in-senedd/
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2016, 09:00 AM

Re: The unacceptable face of UKIP

UKIP is vile, they are racist, and if they ever got power it would be like letting Hitler in, imo.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2016, 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
UKIP is vile, they are racist, and if they ever got power it would be like letting Hitler in, imo.

Couldn't agree more - neo fascists the lot of 'em!!!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2016, 09:13 AM

There are sadly some great people in ukip but the others who join worry me a lot. I was tempted to vote for them at one time but too many racists and bigots in their ranks I decided, compared with some in the party Neil is a saint.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2016, 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
You never fail to amuse me Geoff, because without exception everyone that you disagree with is a fascist... you really need to get out more..
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2016, 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Thank goodness you'r not my ruddy Uncle!
I really have not got the time or the inclination to answer thoroughly U.J. in respect of your vile neo fascist accusation there about UKIP, and presumably all who vote for them, including me.
However, I for one don't take kindly to being insulted like that.
Anyway U.J.
For anyone to sit in front of their computer all day as you do, insulting the so called 'nasty party' and presumably it's voters (not me) and any political faction which doesn't suit you is rather sad.
As has been said, you really do need to get out more and smell some roses.

Actually UJ.

I don't know why I feel sorry for you.
But I do!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

19-05-2016, 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
Thank goodness you'r not my ruddy Uncle!
I really have not got the time or the inclination to answer thoroughly U.J. in respect of your vile neo fascist accusation there about UKIP, and presumably all who vote for them, including me.
However, I for one don't take kindly to being insulted like that.
Anyway U.J.
For anyone to sit in front of their computer all day as you do, insulting the so called 'nasty party' and presumably it's voters (not me) and any political faction which doesn't suit you is rather sad.
As has been said, you really do need to get out more and smell some roses.

Actually UJ.

I don't know why I feel sorry for you.
But I do!

As the saying goes " If the cap fits ........"
moreover
North Wales, UK
moreover is female  moreover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2016, 11:05 AM

Honestly, it's unbelievable isn't it? Where do these morons come from - the 19th Century? It was a surprise that this jerk was resurrected by the Anti-Deluvian party; almost unbelieveable that someone actually voted for him.
Now he's in Government? What do they expect him to do? Talk sense for the first time in his life? As my Gran used to say: 'What do you expect from a pig but a grunt?'
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2016, 11:12 AM

You're so stuck in the twentieth century Joe. This is the problem with politics today. A new party appears on the scene with innovative ideas to face the challenges of the twenty first century and nobody wants to take the risk and stick to their own stagnated ideas and parties who have all morphed into the same lying, cheating, money grabbing, wool pulling tossers.

Yes, there are some questionable UKIP dudes who are not into the spirit of what UKIP really stands for, they will be weeded out eventually, but there aren't nearly as many as those languishing in so called 'Safe' parties.

And anyone who thinks UKIP are racist or fascist are using that description as a cop out because they can't be bothered to do any research and have to resort to name calling. You should be writing novels and not taking part in a sensible discussion.

The only exception is you Joe, I know that you will probably understand the implications of voting for anyone else other than a reincarnation of Stalin.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2016, 11:15 AM

Hi

To me, Neil Hamiliton is unacceptable no matter which Party he belongs to.

I could name a few others who are just as unacceptable to me and they don't belong to UKIP, they seem to infest all Political Parties.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top