Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2013, 05:52 AM

Happy Thursday Folk

The church at St Peter Port in the island of Guernsey with it's floral display. There are flowers everywhere in Guernsey.
I did a half hour's winter digging yesterday and the ground wasn't too bad in spite of all the rain. I might have another half hour at it today. There was a time when I'd dig the whole garden in one go............not anymore.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2013, 07:49 AM

Re: Happy Thursday Folk

Real nice picture ......
Good morning all
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2013, 08:03 AM

Good Morning Ladies and gent
Yes I know what you mean Alan 2 hours digging is enough for me now a days
its a quiet day for me today, walk the dogs some house work and some reading ....Im out tonight for a halloween party should be fun.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2013, 08:22 AM

Good morning everyone. Short and sweet this morning. Have an early appointment at the eye clinic at our big Hospital but its right across the city on two buses so will have to set off soon. Take care all
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2013, 08:27 AM

Morning all.

Woe up just after 7 so I've got catch up tv on in the bedroom with a cup of coffee and my first meds of the day.

Have a good day folks.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2013, 10:06 AM

Good morning everyone, overcast here but not much wind and a balmy 8 deg....

A water leak has appeared in the conservatory and I can't work out where it's coming from. I'm starting to think it may be the underground water pipe to the house, so this could turn messy..

Enjoy the day folks,

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2013, 10:54 AM

Good morning fellow members a dull damp day and I am happy to say the shopping has been done for another week

Just got to put it all away now , a job I hate

Enjoy your day everyone.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2013, 11:13 AM

Good morning.
Tiddling with rain here so still can't hoe all the borders and ready them for winter Our trees are hanging onto their leaves still too.
Hope the leak isn't too serious Barry - water has a way of starting a long way away from where it shows! (I know what I mean )
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2013, 11:16 AM

Morning all, won't say good 'cos it ain't - grey overcast and wet

Nothing doing today so will soon start to plan what to cook for lunch.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2013, 11:25 AM

Good morning all, average sort of day with no rain as yet but dark clouds are gathering. Have to nip into town for some polishing brushes I need urgently, then back to work.
Enjoy your Day Folks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top