Join for free
Page 5 of 9 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 07:58 PM

Re: Women are best

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Nothing can beat seeing a beautiful blonde in a low slung convertible sports car with the hood down and wearing a short skirt. Can it Art ? I could follow all day long

Nurse - this one needs his medication again.

Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Then again MUPS, women are better at everthing then Men.
I do not want to go too much off topic here but your comment is just not true, even when it comes to traditional female pursuits:

Best Hairdresser: Men
Best Make artist: Men
Best clothes designer (men and women): Men
Best sculptures: Men
Best Masseuse: Men
Best Chef: Men

Women can claim another 'being best at' and that is being an author. The best writers are women. So driving and writing are what women are best at....got a long way to go ladies before you break into the 'women are best at everything' statement
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 08:02 PM

re mups post above

Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Low slung convertible sports cars have never been of any interest to me.

I'd go along with the rest, though.

I have been fortunate to own top of the range cars ie. Range Rover Vogue, Porsche Carrera, Mercedes Coupe Elegance 320, Jaguars, VW Golf, Lexus, Mini Cooper.... that l gave to my grandson lately
These days, l am quite happy with my 10 year old Mercedes A150, it’s not done 20,000 miles yet and my chauffeur driven bus!

It ruins your hair in a open top sports car. I did have a boyfriend about 4 years ago that had a Chevrolet Corvette Sting Ray. When he took the ‘lid’ off the car and we drove off, my hair lifted from my head!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by annies ->
women are also much better at parking than men.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 08:09 PM

I find you can't really beat a very large estate car with the back seats down. It gives a couple room to stretch out and try some new manouves. That is if the man doesn't have too big a spare tyre.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I have been fortunate to own top of the range cars ie. Range Rover Vogue, Porsche Carrera, Mercedes Coupe 320, Jaguars, VW Golf, Lexus, Mini Cooper.... that l gave to my grandson lately
These days, l am quite happy with my 10 year old Mercedes A150, it’s not done 20,000 miles yet and my chauffeur driven bus!
We have a VW Golf. I wouldn't call it 'top of the range', though it is probably the best car I've owned and driven. When it's three years old, we'll get another one even though it's German and from the EU.

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
It ruins your hair in a open top sports car. I did have a boyfriend about 4 years ago that had a Corvette Stingray. When he took the ‘lid’ off the car and we drove off, my hair lifted from my head!
Good heavens! Don't tell me you have a wig.
Iconoclast!
pathfinder
scotland
pathfinder is male  pathfinder has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Women are also much better at parking than men.
Stop it my sides are killing me
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Women are also much better at parking than men.
... from the back seat.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I think women drivers are great. Great when us men get drunk and they drive us home.
Too true. Getting the hand controls fitted to our wagon cost a fortune and was no end of trouble. It all became worth it when I could be driven home after I'd had a couple of pints and a large brandy.

Page 5 of 9 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top