Join for free
Page 7 of 9 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 >
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 09:21 PM

Re: Women are best

Originally Posted by mart ->
Maybe worth a mention is that in 1991 Mrs mart was hit by a car while she was on a zebra crossing. She has been disabled and in a wheelchair ever since. The driver was a woman about 25 years of age.
I'm so sorry Mart. I remember you mentioning her health problems but I didn't realise it was caused by a careless driver. I find it quite upsetting now that we have been making light of the subject.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I'm so sorry Mart. I remember you mentioning her health problems but I didn't realise it was caused by a careless driver. I find it quite upsetting now that we have been making light of the subject.
Thanks Annie - It doesn't matter. It has become so much part of life that we accept it and hardly think about it now. It took 55 posts for me to think about mentioning it in the thread. It's what happened though.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 10:35 PM

Women drivers are so entertaining.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HIAVmbg17Q
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Get a rear facing dashcam.

When they spot it, they come to their senses.
good thinking batman, I might just do that!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 10:42 PM

Maybe worth a mention is that in 1991 Mrs mart was hit by a car while she was on a zebra crossing. She has been disabled and in a wheelchair ever since. The driver was a woman about 25 years of age.
I'm ever so sorry to hear this Mart. How awful. So sorry
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I'm ever so sorry to hear this Mart. How awful. So sorry
Thanks - It was just very bad luck that her and the driver were at the crossing at exactly the same time. I always think that another second either way and it wouldn't have happened. Fate is a fickle thing.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 11:48 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Some stuff has been removed, without explanation, time to stop input.
Aye,so I see...don't know why I bothered...I won't in future.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2019, 12:53 AM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I think a lot of women are much more careful than men. Men tend to speed more than women. Many a time I'll be doing 30 in a 30 mile zone yet I'm getting a car intimidating me from behind to try make me go faster and it's always a man I see in my rear view mirror. Piss off, I'm not gonna go any faster, in fact, do that and I'll slow down.

I know exactly what you mean, Queenie - and I agree.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2019, 12:56 AM

Very sorry about your wife, Mart. That's awful.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

18-11-2019, 01:03 AM

I know I've been winding you men up a little, and am now prepared to concede somewhat.

There are one or two bad female drivers I agree, but the majority are men - as the statistics showed.

Page 7 of 9 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top