Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2019, 08:57 PM

Re: Your election promises!

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Free Netflicks for a year for anyone under 20.
It would keep those peaky blinder pikeys off their scooters robbing old ladies I guess. Gotta be a good thing.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2019, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Definitely scrap HS2.
Except the bit that goes to Hull (if pigs might fly).
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2019, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Good God. Not all Scottish women look like that, do they?
That's crumpet

with a sock in it.

Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

19-11-2019, 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2019, 11:06 PM

Put massive tariffs on all imports to promote British companies and manufacturing.
Prevent companies from growing too big and moving their production abroad.
Stop HS2 and improve the existing railway network.
Ban all foreign lorries off British roads.
Take back control of energy companies, communication networks and transport into British ownership.
Stop wasting money on climate change initiatives and carbon taxes, except renewable energy sources (Wind Turbines/solar panels etc)...
The Green Party and Lib Dems are going to waste billions of pounds on climate change when the UK will have zero effect on world climate change. The money would be better spent on the NHS and infrastructure (something useful)
Make 21 the minimum age for driving.
Licences required for ownership of Cats and Dogs.
Football teams can only have players who have been born within fifty miles of the club.
I'm off to bed now to think of some more............
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2019, 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Put massive tariffs on all imports to promote British companies and manufacturing.
Prevent companies from growing too big and moving their production abroad.
Stop HS2 and improve the existing railway network.
Ban all foreign lorries off British roads.
Take back control of energy companies, communication networks and transport into British ownership.
Stop wasting money on climate change initiatives and carbon taxes, except renewable energy sources (Wind Turbines/solar panels etc)...
The Green Party and Lib Dems are going to waste billions of pounds on climate change when the UK will have zero effect on world climate change. The money would be better spent on the NHS and infrastructure (something useful)
Make 21 the minimum age for driving.
Licences required for ownership of Cats and Dogs.
Football teams can only have players who have been born within fifty miles of the club.
I'm off to bed now to think of some more............

You've got my vote.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2019, 11:48 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
And cricket teams.

At one time, all county cricket teams fielded only players native to their county.

Yorkshire CCC was the last one to maintain this situation.

It was only when other county cricket teams began 'importing' players that Yorkshire stopped winning the majority of county championships.

If the rule you proposed ever came to pass, the other county sides would have to forget about winning championships!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2019, 11:56 PM

HS2 has done enough damage already, so, on the assumption, one might want to visit London Town, in a hurry, bring it on. One never knows.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2019, 04:54 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
You've got my vote.
He's got mine as well.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2019, 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
He's got mine as well.
Sounds good to Me

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top