Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2019, 10:53 PM

old clothes

What is it with women that want to throw out us mens old clothes? we wear them in to be comfortable in, and a few holes here and there just gives them character.

We start of looking smart in them then a few months later on they are still good for wearing to clean a car or do some repairs or other in.

Then with holes in stops us sweating, a great reason for having clothes with holes in.

What happens? suddenly they disappear and when asked where they are the reply is "I chucked them out", So we have to start all over again
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2019, 01:11 AM

Re: old clothes

Matter of being assertive I reckon. As opposed to agressive - passive or direct - or just whinging. Just say.."Do not throw my clothes out without asking me first." with a "no room for negotiation" look to go with it.
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2019, 09:53 AM

No such thing as 'old clothes' Some may be well worn and a bit frayed around the edges but they are still wearable.
pathfinder
scotland
pathfinder is male  pathfinder has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2019, 11:58 AM

Just as well the Rag and Bone days are gone or you would be running
around in your skivvies and a house full of balloons and gold fish
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2019, 12:12 PM

I endorse post 2 ! Ask your oh if she would accept you throwing her clothes out.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2019, 12:54 PM

RS, you have to consider your Wife in this, it must no be nice when the neighbours enquire "How are you today Mrs RS, and how is the Tramp".
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2019, 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Matter of being assertive I reckon. As opposed to agressive - passive or direct - or just whinging. Just say.."Do not throw my clothes out without asking me first." with a "no room for negotiation" look to go with it.
You obviously like to live dangerously Keezoy.
pathfinder
scotland
pathfinder is male  pathfinder has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2019, 03:05 PM

Its an easy answer: my beloved threw a favourite pair of my jeans out
so I threw a pair of hers out you can imagine the small riot it caused but I weathered the storm I was determined I wasn't going to give in so the outcome was she checks with me first but don't think it means she does or agrees with everything I say or do no sir far from it she just agreed that it would have been nice to ask me first
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2019, 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
You obviously like to live dangerously Keezoy.
Haha. I have my moments.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2019, 08:31 PM

The problem with some men is....they need a "mother" to keep their closet free from gathering dust on the clothes they hoard..

The charity shops,would be booming!.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top