Join for free
Page 9 of 25 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 19 > Last »
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2019, 08:28 AM

Re: I'm A Celebrity 2019

What a lovely person caitlyn is .

Yes they did well in the challenge . Omg those cockroaches . Awful poor man .
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2019, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
I had never heard of Caitlyn , I gather she is well known in the USA. She does seem a lovely person .

So far they seem a very tolerant lot, no bitchiness or rivalry.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2019, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I had never heard of Caitlyn , I gather she is well known in the USA. She does seem a lovely person .

So far they seem a very tolerant lot, no bitchiness or rivalry.
It's only the first week. Traditionally, one of them turns into the camp monster and I have a horrible feeling that it might be Kate.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2019, 10:47 AM

I liked the impressions of Ant & Dec but the best one was Andrew's impression of a Didgeridoo. Jacqueline's Baby cry not bad also.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

20-11-2019, 10:48 AM

I would much rather have the rats than the cockroaches, They must stink.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2019, 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I liked the impressions of Ant & Dec but the best one was Andrew's impression of a Didgeridoo. Jacqueline's Baby cry not bad also.

That was creepy
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2019, 12:27 PM

They all seem lovely people and they are all getting along for now. I wonder if it will continue, time will tell I suppose.

Yes, those cockroaches......oh my goodness, YUK
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2019, 06:21 PM

Lots of outcries from people on social media over the cockroaches & snakes etc. The use of animals is cruel & barbaric. Which is why I'm not watching it this year. Time they thought of something different to do.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2019, 11:42 PM

It's still nicey-nicey in camp - everyone's helping everyone else and there's a trend towards girlie bandannas .....

The BTT - Just Desserts - involved dead critters, vomit fruit, ducks' tongues, turkey's testicles, cow's teat, pig's uterus, fish's eye, sheep's scrotum, bull's penis and camel's anus - not my idea of breakfast but Adele and Roman had no choice ..... all were consumed with some disgust but relative ease ..... 10/10.

I did notice that the side of Adele's skull moved when she ate - I must check my skull later .....

I can't take to Roman - he's far too smug .....

Nadine, Jaqueline and Adele started up a "girl band chat" - cue skip .....

Ian turned up at the shower and whinged to James and Andrew about the lack of food - I'm sure that he could live for a week on his fat reserves .....

The Dingo Dollar Challenge was a bit pathetic - Kate and (mostly) Myles moved eggs along an overhead track, won the dollars and requested chocolate eggs - sadly, the celebs back at camp got their question wrong so Kate and Myles retuned empty-handed - Ian, in particular, was crestfallen .....

Dinner was another disppointment for most of the diners - prepared by the likeable Myles again - crocodile feet - although Ian has been complaining about hunger, he repeatedly refused an extra portion and grew "ratty" when pressed .....

The two new celebs will be doing the BTT tomorrow

A good episode for me - not too much chat and some human emotions surfacing .....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

21-11-2019, 10:31 AM

I don't believe they actually completed the Dingo dollar challenge . They were obviously having a lot of trouble getting the eggs over the gap and we didn't see them actually do it.

Page 9 of 25 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 19 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top