Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
maursey
hertfordshire
maursey is female  maursey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2015, 07:26 PM

Re: Karaoke

Susuki Sue. How lucky you are to be able to sing. I love singing but can't reach the high notes. I can sing to any Frank Sina\tra songs because he sings in my key.

My daughter and son in law are professional singers and sing all over South East England. They also have singing classes. This is not to teach you to sing so much but to get together as a group and sing your heart out to all kinds of songs. You don't have to be good at singing just have a yearning to sing. It is so popular. I go to one of them once a week and it's so much fun.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2015, 07:44 PM

Re: Karaoke

Originally Posted by maursey ->
Susuki Sue. How lucky you are to be able to sing. I love singing but can't reach the high notes. I can sing to any Frank Sina\tra songs because he sings in my key.

My daughter and son in law are professional singers and sing all over South East England. They also have singing classes. This is not to teach you to sing so much but to get together as a group and sing your heart out to all kinds of songs. You don't have to be good at singing just have a yearning to sing. It is so popular. I go to one of them once a week and it's so much fun.
Thank you Maursey, i would never be able to sing on a professional level but as you say have a yearning to sing and that's me

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top