Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2015, 10:46 AM

Re: Coffee Machines

Originally Posted by Diamond Lady ->
I may just get a box for my Birthday as a treat !! Stop putting ideas into my head Jazzi
*sniggers devilishly*
Deb W
Hereford
Deb W is female  Deb W has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2015, 09:14 PM

We're thinking of getting a coffee machine, the type that uses coffee 'pods'. Does anyone have any recommendations? Ideally we'd like the two-cup type, and one that's simple to clean (my degree's in business management, not engineering!).

Also, are the various brands of 'pods' interchangeable, or are you tied to the same make as the machine?

Thanks for your input!
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2015, 11:20 PM

I asked the same question a few months ago -http://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=20746

I ended up buying the one Gabi recommended, the Nescafe Dolce Gusto one by Krups.

We all enjoy using it. We prefer the Cuppuccino, Mocha and Chocolate pods. They aren't cheap so we tend to only use it once a day.
Deb W
Hereford
Deb W is female  Deb W has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2015, 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by Cheshire Cat ->
I asked the same question a few months ago -http://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=20746

I ended up buying the one Gabi recommended, the Nescafe Dolce Gusto one by Krups.

We all enjoy using it. We prefer the Cuppuccino, Mocha and Chocolate pods. They aren't cheap so we tend to only use it once a day.
thanks for this, the link to the previous thread made interesting reading! Food for thought....
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2015, 07:28 PM

I've always thought these too expensive and prefer a good filter coffee machine or an espresso jug percolator that you put on the stove.

Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top