Join for free
allottment
warwickshire
allottment is female  allottment has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2017, 06:20 PM

Halogen ovens

Has anyone got a halogen oven are they good and easy to use thankyou
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2017, 07:00 PM

Re: Halogen ovens

I have got one, the Halowave, pic in my profile. Its been really good easy to control easy to clean. I bought the height adjuster ring and the raised grill stand as well. Never cooked a meal straight in the glass bowl though always used oven dishes or tinfoil to catch any splashes/drips inside the glass bowl. Didn't buy the lid stand as it looked too flimsy but used marble cutting board instead.
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2017, 07:08 PM

I am now on my second halogen cooker. I think they are great, I use it all of the time in preference to using my oven. The only thing I ever use my normal oven for is to bake cakes/scones etc.

I cook all meats, roast potatoes, Yorkshire puds etc. I find it absolutely ideal for cooking for one. As has been said it is so easy to keep clean, no more scrabbling around trying to clean the oven on my knees and trying to reach the back.

Great value for money in my opinion. Mine is an Andrew James which comes complete with all accessories for about £40.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2017, 08:59 PM

I really researched into this when l was considering buying a halogen oven.
In the end, l bought a Team, VisiCook AirChef, it is brilliant! I love it!!
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2017, 10:02 PM

Have had one for a few year now and would not be without it wonderful invention.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top