Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2011, 08:20 AM

Re: Beverley Manor Hot Chocolate Fudge Pudding Cake

My daughter would love that, heated a little with fresh cream yummy.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2011, 10:14 AM

Uncle Joe I had heard that you're a good cook, where are your recipes on here please? I did have a quick look a few days ago but couldn't find anything.
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2011, 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Kitty darlin' - as you will have seen from other 'posts' in this section - I make my own chocolate cake - there's no point on a 'sell by' or 'consume by' date, as it never lasts that long - 2 days is about the maximum I can get from a cake I make (and I'm not the only one eating it - my friends that call on me can usually smell it before I've managed to put the ingredients together in the baking tin.
Uncle Joe, i will try your chocolate cake without a doubt, home made is always top of my list its just this
one is really really yummy, it only lasted one meal with 3 teenagers, my OH and a tiny bit for me
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2011, 03:30 PM

Kitty darlin' - you're not thinking straight - as chef you obviously have to taste whatever you cook BEFORE your family get to demolish what's left. If that means they only get to eat half of it - sobeit!!!
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2011, 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Kitty darlin' - you're not thinking straight - as chef you obviously have to taste whatever you cook BEFORE your family get to demolish what's left. If that means they only get to eat half of it - sobeit!!!

I do try Uncle Joe but their to fast for me
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2011, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by Kitty ->
I do try Uncle Joe but their to fast for me
Then buy two or three at a time Kitty and hide them
Kitty
London

12-10-2011, 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by maryl ->
Then buy two or three at a time Kitty and hide them

good plan marl
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2012, 02:34 PM

Kitty, just in case you didn't know Tesco's have this cake on at half price again I picked one up and then put it back again as trying to cut back I had one before when they were on offer but had to freeze it as its sooo big.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2012, 05:13 PM

Marian darlin' - no cake is too big - at least not for my appetite
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2012, 05:58 PM

Thank you Kitty £3 and half price at that.
Like Uncle Joe I am a fan of home made cakes
The cake does look nice but has a scary list of ingredients.

I have just discovered the delights of bread sticks made with olives and cheese so they are my latest secret pleasure and cake is off the menu for the moment until I get tired of them

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top