Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2011, 11:52 PM

Re: LLoyd Grossman Sauce Warning

Thanks for the link. They are still saying its the sauce but got contaminated after it left the factory, very strange!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2011, 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by marpaul ->
Thanks for the link. They are still saying its the sauce but got contaminated after it left the factory, very strange!
It is very strange that only the children of one house has suffered
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2011, 12:11 AM

yes very strange and like Cate said earlier, wonder if its something the mother added to the sauce! Perhaps they'll never get to the bottom of it ...
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2011, 05:35 AM

Oh well you never know, we might hear in time.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2011, 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
It is very strange that only the children of one house has suffered
...not necessarily, a lot of children seem eat different things and at a different time from the parents .
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2011, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
...not necessarily, a lot of children seem eat different things and at a different time from the parents .
You are right Meg, I'm probably thinking of years ago when everyone sat down to a meal together and ate the same food...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2011, 01:41 PM

...sorry Mags I missread your post, I didn't notice the 'one house' thought is said 'only the children of the house'. Off to clean my specs now
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2011, 03:47 PM

I still think there is more to this saucy story than meets the eye. I still would like to know what the sauce was mixed with to make the meal. I would look very suspiciously at any chicken.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2011, 12:33 AM

Being as there have only been three recorded cases, all from the same family, I'm beginning to think that the cause wasn't in fact the sauce, although I'm sure toxicologists have tested from the same batch - well, I assume they have.

Botulism can also be caused by eating the viscera of shellfish such as crab or lobster which can, if not diagnosed quickly, can kill.

I do hope the children will be alright.

It beggars belief though that some folk have botulism injected into them for the sake of beauty, in the form of botox!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top