Join for free
Page 7 of 8 « First < 5 6 7 8 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2018, 10:50 AM

Re: Taking a break from social media

Originally Posted by May ->
Heh heh...I wonder where zapped posts go...there must be hundreds of Mine floating around in cyberspace
They are beamed out to far off planets for aliens to decipher.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2018, 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
They are beamed out to far off planets for aliens to decipher.
..I hope They can understand My Weegie accent.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2018, 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by May ->
Heh heh...I wonder where zapped posts go...there must be hundreds of Mine floating around in cyberspace
They're in the moderator's handbag, May
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2018, 11:43 AM

I flounce off the forums on which I post, vowing never to post on them again, but usually return. When I flounced off this one a few days ago I was determined not to come back as I was fed up with some of the white little englander posts, which seemed very racist to me.

Anyway I thought it was unfair to deprive you lot of my company, I knew I would be missed so much. So here I am again.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2018, 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I flounce of the forums on which I post vowing never to post on them again, but usually return. When I flounced off this one a few days ago I was determined not to come back as I was fed up with some of the white little englander posts which seemed very racist to me.

Anyway I thought it was unfair to deprive you lot of my company, I knew I would be missed so much. So here I am again.
Aww shucks!
I didn't even realise you'd gone actually Tara until I saw them all talking about you this morning
But you're back so I reckon my post won't be deleted
Nice to see you
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2018, 11:58 AM

I flounce off the forums on which I post, vowing never to post on them again, but usually return. When I flounced off this one a few days ago I was determined not to come back as I was fed up with some of the white little englander posts, which seemed very racist to me.

Thanks for the explanation.
I saw your 'leaving' thread but it had been locked before I could read it.

You like to make out that this forum is unimportant to you but it seems to me you can't keep away.

I think your behaviour is very childish!
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2018, 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Thanks for the explanation.
I saw your 'leaving' thread but it had been locked before I could read it.

You like to make out that this forum is unimportant to you but it seems to me you can't keep away.

I think your behaviour is very childish!
Of course its not important, no more than any or the other forums on which I post.

However, if my posts get up your nose I must be doing something right!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2018, 12:04 PM

Of course its not important, no more than any or the other forums on which I post.

However, if my posts get up your nose I must be doing something right!

Your posts don't get up my nose - you do.

All this fairy flouncing - GROW UP!!
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

27-10-2018, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
your posts don't get up my nose - you do.

All this fairy flouncing - grow up!!
yawn!

I suggest you ignore my posts in future, like I will ignore yours.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.

27-10-2018, 12:11 PM

I never said I wouldn't read your posts - I find most of them interesting/amusing..

It's just your childish fairy flouncing behaviour I don't go for. Attention seeker springs to mind.

Page 7 of 8 « First < 5 6 7 8 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top