Join for free
Page 9 of 9 « First < 7 8 9
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2021, 02:08 PM

Re: Are The Royal Family Turning Into An Up-Market Version Of The Jeremy Kyle Show?

Just seen the racist Flabbot flabbotting on about some cr@p or other. I wonder where she has been all this time?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2021, 02:13 PM

Re: Are The Royal Family Turning Into An Up-Market Version Of The Jeremy Kyle Show?

As for the 'what colour skin will the brat have' question, I notice she is not prepared to name the person. All we know (somehow) is that it wasn't the Queen and it wasn't The Greek. I suppose naming them could result in a lawsuit against them.

I watched a bit of it on the news this morning and noticed that all the people of colour were backing The Meg because that's what they do.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2021, 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Just seen the racist Flabbot flabbotting on about some cr@p or other. I wonder where she has been all this time?
Taking an ‘O’ level in Maths?
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2021, 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Is that Shop lifting?

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

09-03-2021, 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->

She knows a bit about pie, that's for sure.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2021, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
As for the 'what colour skin will the brat have' question, I notice she is not prepared to name the person. All we know (somehow) is that it wasn't the Queen and it wasn't The Greek. I suppose naming them could result in a lawsuit against them.

I watched a bit of it on the news this morning and noticed that all the people of colour were backing The Meg because that's what they do.

Times have changed.

Back in the day most of the granny "tut tuts" seemed to be aimed at those of mixed race.

From both sides, as I recall!
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2021, 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Just illustrates how important it is to have friends in high places, on the media ladder, rather than Royalty or Loyalty.

Time to invite me-again's father over to earn a few million for an interview by the Beeb?

Fact is, this poor, defenceless, shy, retiring, young couple, has just destroyed any remaining beliefs we had.

Each accusation, be it about race, or bullying, must be analysed, publicly, so that we can tell who is lying.

But it won't be!

If you don't challenge lies, they get seen as truths!
I do love your wit, Ted.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2021, 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Just illustrates how important it is to have friends in high places, on the media ladder, rather than Royalty or Loyalty.

Time to invite me-again's father over to earn a few million for an interview by the Beeb?

Fact is, this poor, defenceless, shy, retiring, young couple, has just destroyed any remaining beliefs we had.

Each accustation, be it about race, or bullying, must be analysed, publicly, so that we can tell who is lying.

But it won't be!

If you don't challenge lies, they get seen as truths!
It is more than likely that most are, or are very close to being.

The big guns are being brought against them now.

Page 9 of 9 « First < 7 8 9

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top