Join for free
Curmudgeon
Surrey UK
Curmudgeon is male  Curmudgeon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2014, 12:28 PM

Pomi-T anyone ?

You may have seen it on ITV, what they said interested me so I have bought some to trial it. has anyone any feed back on it ?
http://www.pomi-t.com/

Pomi-TŪ is not a medicinal product, but is was tested in the most robust of scientific trials – a double blind, RCT. The trial was peer reviewed by the National Research Institute, governed by the UK National Research Network . The study or its investigators received no commercial sponsorship – this was pure science
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2014, 12:39 PM

Re: Pomi-T anyone ?

Never heard of it Eric I hope it works for you.

Purified Active Ingredients (2 capsules per day recommended)
Pomi-T Capsules

It is completely natural containing no colours, preservatives, flavourings, bulking or chelating agents just:
Broccoli (Brassica Oleracea), florets and stacks – 150mg per capsule
Turmeric (Burcuma Longa) root – 150mg per capsule
Pomegranate (Punica Granatum L) seed and whole fruit – 150mg
 per capsule
Green Tea (Camellia Sinesis) leaf 5:1 – 30mg equivalent to 150mg 
per capsule
Gelatine capsule
Personally I would go for fresh whole fruit, vegetables and spices rather than take anything which is processed and in a capsule .

ETA just looked it up,
1 box =Ģ14 you can buy a lot of fresh Broccoli /pomegranate /green tea/turmeric for that.
Curmudgeon
Surrey UK
Curmudgeon is male  Curmudgeon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2014, 01:00 PM

Box lasts a month which for health food supplements is cheap. I have not been taking it for long but this morning I woke up anticipating it would be my regular 3.00AM bladder call, found it was 7AM my first all nighter for years.
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2014, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Never heard of it Eric I hope it works for you.

Personally I would go for fresh whole fruit, vegetables and spices rather than take anything which is processed and in a capsule .

ETA just looked it up,
1 box =Ģ14 you can buy a lot of fresh Broccoli /pomegranate /green tea/turmeric for that.
I agree.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2014, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by Curmudgeon ->
Box lasts a month which for health food supplements is cheap. I have not been taking it for long but this morning I woke up anticipating it would be my regular 3.00AM bladder call, found it was 7AM my first all nighter for years.
Glad you got a good nights sleep Eric, if it works for you then stick with it, you can't put a price on a good nights sleep.
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2014, 01:00 PM

There are a lot of benefits to Pomegranate.. I have started drinking Pomegranate spritzers.. Soda water with a splash of Pom... instead of diet soda with artificial sweeteners. Very refreshing.. and healthy.

I have also been trying to add a sprinkle of turmeric to foods.. It gives a lovely color and has proven health benefits also.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top