Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
venus
Cheshire UK
venus is female  venus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2014, 12:22 PM

Re: I'm not weeeeeellllllll!!!

Just noticed you're not feeling well Jazzi, hope you feel better soon. How about cup a soup if you are not up to eating. [IMG]
[/IMG]
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2014, 12:25 PM

Thinking of you Jazzi, I hope you get some help soon
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2014, 12:27 PM

Sorry to hear you are feeling so ill Jazzi, I hope you are feeling much better very soon.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2014, 05:40 PM

Managed to get to my local hospital (not A&E, the other bit) where they'd apparently 'booked me in'. A doctor called me at 11.30, gave me a 12.20 appt., I got there 12.30, seen at 1.50. Only to be given rehydration sachets and sleeping tablets!!

Oh, 'head banging on desk in exasperation, part II'

Me to doc: I got anti sickness tablets yesterday and this morning, before I could take any, I was sick.

Her. Any vomiting?

No answer to that, is there?! Apart from a terse 'YES!! I've just said.'
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2014, 05:43 PM

When I got there it was packed, and I thought I was in for a long haul. The bus took forever. Thankfully I was home a little after 3, after finding a chemist open Saturday afternoon. (All close early, round here.).

Had I known the appt was FROM 'arrival', not as given on the phone, I would have left home sooner.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2014, 08:36 AM

How are you today Jazzi ......?
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2014, 08:56 AM

Yes how are you feeling this morning Jazzy? Did you have a good sleep (albeit a drugged one) If you can't eat anything at least drink lots of water. When I've been sick I usually nibble on dry toast - it might be worth a try.

I hope you feel better for the Manchester meet on Friday.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

14-09-2014, 10:23 AM

Hi. Yes, I had a reasonable sleep, thanks. Managed to eat a half portion of fresh porridge this morning, but my back injury is killing me! Gave in at 9am to take two paracetamols.

Yesterday afternoon cooked some chicken in stock, with onions, mushrooms and late addition of peas, but when it came to it, couldn't face eating any! So it's in the fridge. Had a glass of milk in the evening. Felt hungry but couldn't face food.

I'm cancelling all other engagements (today at allotment helping at Produce Show, tomorrow lunch with a friend, and possibly Tuesday at new computer class.)

I'm looking at alternative ways of transporting my stuff up to Manchester, rather than the pull along case I normally use for short trips. Even considering using my large push along shopping trolley. My main problem is stairs/steps at this end at London Victoria station. We've not yet come in to the 21st Century and built escalators to street level. (There is work being done but I don't know if they are building any...they ought to.)

I could, of course, stand at the bottom and look pathetic!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2014, 10:27 AM

A 'bit' better - maybe try some porridge or soup today .......?
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

14-09-2014, 10:35 AM

I'm waiting for someone from my committee to call in on their way down to counter sign a few cheques and take one back with them, (we're sharing an onion order with somebody), then I want to get in a hot bath and have a long soak. (To get out, I have to turn onto my knees and slowly raise to my feet, a trick Mum taught me. Perils of being overweight. Did consider having a shower cubicle installed but I really do love my hot baths.)

Keep doing the hot water bottle bit, but I really do feel something is badly damaged, just under my left shoulder. (And that's not helping matters.)

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top