Join for free
Page 197 of 1676 « First < 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 207 247 297 697 1197 > Last »
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 10:20 PM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

A group of old-ish Gents, what a heady mix, it's all good, providing we don't start smelling like an unattended "Gents".
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
A group of old-ish Gents, what a heady mix, it's all good, providing we don't start smelling like an unattended "Gents".
What is/was a "Wash & Brush up" anyway?

BTW, there are no gents conveniences anymore Spitty down here in the south, they've all been sold & have had built on them retirement homes & student accomodation flat blocks.

Any suggestions for names for these developments.........
Sweet Pea Mews
or
Nolearningis Everwasted
or
Convenient Cottage

( I must have something molre important to be doing than typing this drivel)
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 11:30 PM

There is nothing more important than communication, and typing Dribble.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

19-03-2017, 11:47 PM

This thread has had undue scrutiny today, this has to stop.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2017, 08:40 AM

Infamy

infamy

they've all got it in for me
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2017, 02:21 PM

Anglia Anglia - I feel like the angles here!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2017, 04:24 PM

Thank you indeed May, you’re a bit like meself, you value the few things in this life that help us get through it with a smile, things like humour and good manners, we might as well laugh while we can, God knows we’ll be dead long enough.

And now for something about a dark rabbit

When we were boys my older brother had a pet black rabbit, he came up with the highly original name of “Darkie’ for it, a posh young lad from up the street heard about the black rabbit, had never seen one before and asked the brother could he have a look at it, fair enough we brought the young lad out to the back yard where we kept Darkie in a long hutch, Darkie had just done his business in the hutch and the little black marbles were strewn about the wooden floor. The boy was amazed to see a black rabbit for the first time and he turned to the brother and said “He looks gorgeous Tommy, but can you please tell me why Darkie isn’t eating those blackcurrants?” The poor kid hadn’t a clue what they were, the brother and me doubled up laughing.. How innocent we were back then.
Many times I visited him with his family in London years afterwards, and if we were in a pub and someone was talking through their backside, he would look at me and out of the blue say “Jimmy, did Darkie ever eat those blackcurrants?” and the laughing would begin again even after all those years. God rest his soul, he was the best friend I ever had, 15 years dead and I still miss him.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2017, 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
What is/was a "Wash & Brush up" anyway?

BTW, there are no gents conveniences anymore Spitty down here in the south, they've all been sold & have had built on them retirement homes & student accomodation flat blocks.

Any suggestions for names for these developments.........
Sweet Pea Mews
or
Nolearningis Everwasted
or
Convenient Cottage

( I must have something molre important to be doing than typing this drivel)
I went into a gay bar back in the 70's when gay was frowned on and kept secret, I needed to go urgently and I said to this chap sitting at the bar "Excuse me please, where's the Gents?" "Why? do you want one?" I made my excuses and left.

How come we always end up back in the manure business? I suppose that’s what comes of writing crap, it goes around full circle.

How about “W.C. Fields and Gardens”
“Bowl in Green”
“Thomas Crapper Estate”

The Agents say all the above come with flush lawns and cracking views, I don’t believe it, it’s just a bum steer.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

20-03-2017, 04:49 PM

Did anyone know there is a standard recommended size for a Toilet Cubicle which is 850mm wide X 1500mm deep, with 450mm diameter "Maneuvering" space. Pity there ain't a standard recommended size arse.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin

20-03-2017, 06:51 PM

Standard sized arses? you’ve opened a can a worms there Spitty, some folks are very particular about the size of their bums, indeed there are those who are obsessed about the size and shape of their posterior, hence the perpetual female question “Does my bum look big in this?”
Static security guards have two deep groves on their bottoms from years of sitting on toilet bowls, my late Uncle Peter was a security man in one of the big stores in town, he was there for 40 years, the result was that his bottom evolved into two separate bums and he had to wear two pairs of underpants, well two pairs joined together, he had them specially made by a man in Ballyfermot who was sworn to secrecy, it was only after he passed away that the family found out, he was forever changing his will and the coffin had a an extra bit sticking out the side of it, when we asked the solicitor what it was he told us it was a ‘Codicil’, it seems even he was sworn to secrecy.

Page 197 of 1676 « First < 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 207 247 297 697 1197 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top