Join for free
Page 12 of 18 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2018, 07:19 AM

Re: Makeup can age the skin

Most foundations are squeezed out of a tube or have a press top so this doesn't happen.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2018, 07:33 AM

Anyone remember our mum's using that mascara which was a block of black stuff with a little brush and they had to spit on it....omg they actually did that!

Anyone looking for a good mascara the Benefit one is very good....no spit required
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2018, 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Anyone remember our mum's using that mascara which was a block of black stuff with a little brush and they had to spit on it....omg they actually did that!

Anyone looking for a good mascara the Benefit one is very good....no spit required
Haha yeah I remember that and her eyelashes used to stick together, I also remember her wearing panstick which was a sort of foundation.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2018, 11:21 AM

I used to love playing with that stuff
My mum had a whole bag of stashed stuff in her wardrobe that'd I rifle.
Panstick foundation, block mascara, false beauty spots .. and the big bowl of loose face powder on the dressing table with a massive big puff to pat it on with.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2018, 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->

BUT I have to confess I’ve got a LOT of old make up which I never use any more that SHOULD be thrown out but isn’t
You and me both, except i'll use it if it's usable ... I've used mascara years old. After a couple they tend to go gungey and dry up anyway.
Foundations and creams which squirt out of a tube tend to go funny and separate so you get runny stuff mixed with bold splodges of colour. Okay if you want to look like you're infected with a transmittable disease.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2018, 12:30 PM

..no spit required
HAHAHAHAHA that is so funny, I laughed right out loud. My mum didn't wear make up so I never got to see that. Imagine! hahaha. Thanks for sharing that Summer, made my day.
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2018, 04:51 PM

I remember using that kind of mascara, summer...but I didn't spit on the black stuff, I wet the brush under water...... Hmmm, I learned something new today...
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2018, 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I will be 70 in a couple of years time but don't as yet have any wrinkles.
Facelifts are a wonderful thing
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2018, 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Facelifts are a wonderful thing
Ohhh, did you have a facelift Dextrous? I would love to have one but I imagine they are pretty pricey to go to someone who does top of the line work.

One option that we could try to help would be botox. I heard it takes our wrinkles away. I would love to get that.
I would also like to get the needle that puffs up the lips a little bit.

Too bad (or maybe it is good) I hate needles and won't accept one unless absolutely necessary....
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2018, 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Ohhh, did you have a facelift Dextrous?
Nope. I just let my moobs hang loose and they manage to pull all excess skin above them taught, including my face

Page 12 of 18 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top