Join for free
Page 9 of 18 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 11:03 PM

Re: Makeup can age the skin

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
I think you’d look good in bold coloured frames Tarantula.
You could totally rock your nerdiness. Not meant as an insult whatsoever.
What a fab phrase .... it just has such a snazzy ring to it.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
What a fab phrase .... it just has such a snazzy ring to it.
Gawd it has brought on one of my hot flushes
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 11:16 PM

Well she could. With a different style of frame in a bold blue or purple would really suite her. They actually look good on people with plain features.
Don’t you ladies think?
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 11:19 PM

Well they worked for Elton John and Dame Edna Everage.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 11:19 PM

Size 6 shoe. That’s tiny.
I’m an 8
Size 8 in Canada is size 6 uk. I am size 6 in Canada, size 4 here.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

21-09-2018, 11:20 PM

You just wanted to make me sound like Big Foot didn't you
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 11:22 PM

Morticia
Chatterbox
England

21-09-2018, 11:25 PM

I never trust those things .... even with some clever face contouring with foundation she's still managed to get a pixie heart shaped face.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 11:31 PM

Years ago I got electrolysis done on my eyebrows and it worked great. I get a few stragglers every now and then but it’s pretty good. The only drawback is you’ve got to grow it all out to get it plucked out permanently. It’s worth looking into.
You can also get hand held permanent hair removers at bed / bath & beyond for a fair price as well.

And of course I don’t mind a hug
If I met you in person I wouldn’t refuse a hug either.
That is so nice of you to say, cause I would be wanting to give you a big hug if we met in person....you are such a nice person to know Bratti.

I will be visiting Bath & Beyond and see what they have. I am not in good shape right now, but maybe in a month or so.

I just googled them and they are a bit pricey. I think if I was going to spend that much, I would go with the electrolysis like you did....

As a person get's to be my age, our skin seems so thin and loose, almost makes me afraid she will rip it when she does the waxing. And I hate the threading. I am a crybaby when something hurts and the threading hurts worse than the waxing for me, but maybe I would get used to it, if I tried...
I'll put that on the back burner for now....
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

21-09-2018, 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I never trust those things .... even with some clever face contouring with foundation she's still managed to get a pixie heart shaped face.
Ok, Miss Fussy.

Page 9 of 18 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top