Join for free
Page 14 of 15 « First < 4 12 13 14 15 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 11:56 AM

Re: Zaras money for old rope

Oooh look, this article is calling them, the greedy Del Boy royals and the grave danger of the monarchy being for sale.....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...re_article-top
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Oooh look, this article is calling them, the greedy Del Boy royals and the grave danger of the monarchy being for sale.....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...re_article-top
Loved the article, thanks for the link Art....

Greedy bastards the lot of them ...burn them at the stake etc etc etc
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2019, 03:35 PM

Really this gruesome twosome are a PR disaster .
Like the other two they need a private just to go to Malaga ?
As for security why do they need security ?
No one AFAIK wants anything to do with Prince Andrew much less his appalling wife .
Who would go to the bother of hurting them ?
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2019, 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by muddy ->
i don’t believe you have any connections you are just a sad bragger .
Still no one is perfect

no one forces them to be in the limelight they can live privately any time they please .
:-d :-d
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2019, 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
No they are not squeaky clean .
Just look at Prince Andrew !
Their finances are kept secret we don’t know what they are up too because they are protected .
Of course you distrust politicians who doesn’t but politicians are voted IN and OUT by the people .
They are not awarded their positions along with their birth certificate .

He has certainly had his snout in the trough along with the duchess of pork.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

15-08-2019, 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by muddy ->
it’s also a fact that the queen does not need to pay inheritance tax on her private fortune .
As did that old parasite the queen mother who passed down all her vast fortune to the queen and her grandchildren without paying a penny in it .
Now how is it that the descendants of every common joe who has a estate worth over £325 will have to hand over 40 percent of anything above that to the tax man ?
But not the rf they are exempt .
It’s grossly unfair .
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

15-08-2019, 05:18 PM

A little off topic but the trustworthy British royals at the time could have saved the Russian Royal family .
The Russians didn’t want to kill the Tzar and his family at first and they could have been exiled to the uk.
George V refused sanctuary to his lookalike cousin because he feared it might incite the peasants here .
What a hero !
Typical , wasn"t he just ,sod the others , lets just protect our little club .
[off topic ] just like Diana ,she made waves with knocking around with the son of Harrods boss [and would have got herself impregnated, so that the future King of England would have a Muslim half brother.
Just to spite them & the dreadful way she was treated [not that I was a fan of hers]nevertheless she was *USED* IMO
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

15-08-2019, 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I won’t knock Princess Anne and l bet Zara is similar to her mother.
My grandson was asked to ride in an exhibition for Princess Anne at the stables where he rides.

She came across as a natural person with no airs or graces. She didn’t just look and dash off, she chatted to all the riders in a genuine and interested way. She was there for most of the afternoon. She sat in the audience with the rest of us and with no VIP treatment.

Here is a pic of her chatting to my grandson. I felt so proud.
I bet you did Arty , I would havefelt that way too. Lucky G/S.
x
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

15-08-2019, 05:57 PM

Do you think the general public should not know these things ?
Is it in bad taste ?
Perhaps we should all don Rose coloured specs and coo and fawn over these people because they can on occasion grace the peasants with a smile ?

They are every bit as money grubbing as anyone else .
TRue , probably in fact more
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

15-08-2019, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Fawning like the Asian guy who wants to be seen with Royalty and is willing to pay them big bucks for the pleasure.
I just wonder if those Royals who are in the pay of people like him actually mock them in private and look down on them?
Bet your sweet bippy they do
lol,lol,lol

Page 14 of 15 « First < 4 12 13 14 15 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top