Join for free
Page 6 of 20 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 > Last »
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2019, 07:37 AM

Re: My Grandson Started Walking Three Days Ago But...

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I must say taught all my grandchildren to ride a bike .

Was it like a display team.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2019, 07:56 AM

Poor little chap having a whole thread devoted to his Grandfathers perceived inadequacies of him.

He will develop at his own pace encourage where you can and enjoy the journey.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2019, 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by Gravitas ->
If they had my wisdom and brilliant ideas on the issue, I would have welcomed them. As it was they didn't take any part in their upbringing. They were just THERE when we visited.

As for my own upbringing, I'd have been glad for some ****er to come up with a few decent ideas.

Three adult brothers and one only thought of teaching me to ride a bike when I was 14, for crying out loud.

I could have done with more "interference" (let's not be lowering the tone chaps).
You keep your wisdom well hidden on this forum. I feel sorry for your children and grandchildren, it must be very hard for them having you in their lives if you criticise them because they don't do things your way! It is also very unfair that you are putting your thoughts on a public forum for the world to read. I suggest you see a therapist to help you with the problems you seem to have.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2019, 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Wudya like sum?
Ooooo Matron!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2019, 09:28 AM

He had been using a trolley for a week or more before just getting up and walking (on Tuesday) seemingly not walked since.
So he managed to go shopping then?

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

20-08-2019, 09:32 AM

Clarrrss comes into when it comes to speaking and being able to follow instructions.
Perhaps that is the problem after all. You being on the lower end of the class scale has probably stunted his development in some way. For God's sake don't teach him your grammar when he gets older.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

20-08-2019, 09:33 AM

Yes, I know he will. He walked six days ago.

I was concerned he might not walk before his Butlins holiday in 3 weeks' time, which would have restricted him.

I am also concerned he might be allowed to go down the path of being a "watcher" rather than a get stuck in "doer".

But that's another matter.
There you go.... lower end of the class scale.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

20-08-2019, 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Was it like a display team.

cuphalffull
North East UK
cuphalffull is female  cuphalffull has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2019, 10:05 AM

Gravitas, get yourself a hobby and otherwise keep your nose out of their family business. Jeeze!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

20-08-2019, 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by cuphalffull ->
Gravitas, get yourself a hobby and otherwise keep your nose out of their family business. Jeeze!
I agree

Page 6 of 20 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top