Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2019, 09:53 AM

Ladies of the forum I dare you!!

To post a photo of yourself in your most unflattering outfit.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2019, 09:54 AM

Re: Ladies of the forum I dare you!!

OK then - here is one of mine. Taken in Llandudno a couple of years ago.
I don't know what posessed me to wear this outfit. Amongst other things it makes me look fat!!!

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2019, 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
OK then - here is one of mine. Taken in Llandudno a couple of years ago.
I don't know what posessed me to wear this outfit. Amongst other things it makes me look fat!!!

It's not the outfit Carol, that looks fine by me but it's the shoes. No one should ever wear Jesus creepers. Stick a pair of heels on and you look great.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2019, 10:21 AM

You don't look fat at all Carol
In fact I think you look very nice

Maybe a different coloured top under the jacket would have broken up the similar shades of blue. That's probably the thing that gives you the impression that you look bigger.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2019, 10:30 AM

If I can get my friend to send me the photo of me in my graduated colour dress I'll post it.
Unfortunately it's an unflattering shift style dress. Looks great with my tailored black leather jacket but in this particular picture I'm not wearing the jacket!
I look like I'm all arms with massive cream boobs fading down to black at the knee and the spindliest legs
The cut of the dress is so straight that the curve of my waist is hidden. I look like an upside down pyramid!

Hmm on second thoughts... I might not post it!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2019, 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
If I can get my friend to send me the photo of me in my graduated colour dress I'll post it.
Unfortunately it's an unflattering shift style dress. Looks great with my tailored black leather jacket but in this particular picture I'm not wearing the jacket!
I look like I'm all arms with massive cream boobs fading down to black at the knee and the spindliest legs
The cut of the dress is so straight that the curve of my waist is hidden. I look like an upside down pyramid!

Spoilsport!.....
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2019, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
To post a photo of yourself in your most unflattering outfit.
Ummmm why?
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2019, 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->

Hahaha Rhian. You crack me up most times.
That was hilarious.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2019, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
It's not the outfit Carol, that looks fine by me but it's the shoes. No one should ever wear Jesus creepers. Stick a pair of heels on and you look great.
Yes, the colour is lovely, it's as Longdogs says, those shoes.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales

20-08-2019, 11:02 AM

Oh I've remembered a better one... from one of my Christmas "do" nights in December
In this selfie I hadn't yet done my hair or applied my make-up (what was I thinking?!) so brace yourselves before you click on it!
The dress is ok but it has thin straps so I wore that hideous furry shrug thing. I didn't notice until I looked back at the photo that it had gotten way too big for me. The sleeves were baggy and the brown/black fur didn't match the dress at all!
Oh well, we are all allowed fashion faux pas once in a while I hope!

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	20181222_161552.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	10512  

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top