Join for free
Page 6 of 11 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2019, 10:19 AM

Re: Personality not looks

Originally Posted by carol ->
Some women would love to be cosseted I'm sure.

True.
I wouldn't mind a cossett once in a while.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2019, 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Surely it has to be a bit of both to begin with ? If I hadn't felt physically attracted to my husband and wanted to be with him I doubt I'd want to be married to him. Physical attraction is important in a marriage. That doesn't mean you have to be a beauty as people are attractive for all sorts of reasons. My husband always says he fell into my eyes they were so beautiful to him and I know his beautiful blue eyes certainly attracted me and he smelled wonderful. We aren't classically beautiful but we have our moments.
Absolutely. There needs to more than just personality attraction otherwise we might as well merry great friends. Chemistry counts for long time lovers and quite often that includes the physique. It doesn’t make people shallow if they happen to like the way a person looks and it’s ok to be butt ugly too. It just means you have to try that much harder

Lol
Note: totally kidding about the last part in case some of you didn’t know.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2019, 11:11 AM

My first husband had both looks and personality so I was fortunate .Thing is all the other women around were arttracted to him and eventually I found out he wasn’t a one woman man .
Marrying my second husband was a mistake .
I’ve always thought if you don’t get that butterfly feeling in your tummy when your eyes meet he’s not the one .
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2019, 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
My first husband had both looks and personality so I was fortunate .Thing is all the other women around were arttracted to him and eventually I found out he wasn’t a one woman man .
Marrying my second husband was a mistake .
I’ve always thought if you don’t get that butterfly feeling in your tummy when your eyes meet he’s not the one .
I have never felt like that especially as my father told me to be nice to him when we first met, as he was the much younger brother of a friend of my parents. Our relationship has lasted all these years and it works for us, which is all that counts, even if we have never been romantic or lovey dovey.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2019, 11:58 AM

What a shame romance is the spice of life !
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2019, 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
What a shame romance is the spice of life !
In your opinion, not mine.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2019, 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Absolutely. There needs to more than just personality attraction otherwise we might as well merry great friends. Chemistry counts for long time lovers and quite often that includes the physique. It doesn’t make people shallow if they happen to like the way a person looks and it’s ok to be butt ugly too. It just means you have to try that much harder

Lol
Note: totally kidding about the last part in case some of you didn’t know.
Not all "Butts" are ugly.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2019, 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Not all "Butts" are ugly.
"If's" are worse.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2019, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
If only you knew me in real life Art..... you would get all three.

Deep sigh over this side of the pond.....
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2019, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
In your opinion, not mine.

In most people’s opinion .
Love it’s what makes the world go around and moreover is responsible for inspiring great world of art and literature .

Page 6 of 11 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top