Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2019, 06:03 AM

Good morning Wednesday !

Good Morning everyone.

I am spending today out with friends. Not sure where we are going but, as it is my turn to buy lunch, I am going to suggest Selby Garden Centre. They serve the most wonderful Corned Beef pie and chips. Maybe not the most healthy option - but definitely the most delicious!

Have a fun day.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2019, 06:29 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday !

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to Silver Tabby and all who follow!

It’s bright this morning but chilly. The outlook is for a mainly dry day with sunny spells. Maximum temperature 23ºC.

No idea of what I am going to do today, it will be a ‘take things as they come’ kind of day!

'Corned Beef pie and chips' ST, that's made my morning porridge sound rather tasteless!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2019, 06:40 AM

Morning Tabby, Baz + everybody

Today: No plans. Just as I like it

Have a nice all day
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2019, 06:51 AM

Good morning all.

Have a nice time ST, i'm only going out to do my weekly shopping, then back to the Decorator, probably do a bit in the garden, or make some Rock Cakes.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2019, 08:14 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm in limbo waiting to hear from the young man who's painting my wrought iron railings. It's depending on the weather forecast..

If he decides to come we won't be going far - I like to keep an eye on things. Probably potter in the garden.

Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2019, 08:15 AM

Good morning all

The corned beef pie sounds good Tabby as do the rock cakes Susie...alas I'm on a diet as i have to squeeze into a swimsuit soon so they are forbidden for me....mores the pity.

Off into Ilkley today...some errands to run....nothing much else planned....as. Floydy says....the way I like it

Have a good day all whatever's planned
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2019, 08:19 AM

Good morning all, have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2019, 08:40 AM

Good morning everyone I am rushing around like a mad thing,my Brother is visiting tomorrow and I have been asked at this late stage to help with the food for 14 people on Friday

Enjoy your day..
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2019, 08:52 AM

Good morning a beautiful late summer’s day here.

Hospital visiting this morning then hoping to catch up on sone work this afternoon.

Enjoy your day everyone
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2019, 09:05 AM

Beautiful day here in Sudbury. I was all ready to throw a sicky and spend the day in a deck chair drinking tea and reading newspapers at the beach hut, but someone sent me an urgent meeting invite for near lunch time today thats scuppered my devious plans...

Oh well, another day looking out the window, working from home and playing guitar.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top