Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2019, 10:02 PM

NHS Liar

I've just read this story in a magazine and I'm disgusted how she even dare admit that she lied about depression to get surgery on her nose for free. The NHS is all about dying and then there are people such as this horrible woman using the NHS for her own personal reasons.

In this link it outlines this story about her nose job but in the actual magazine I have read she is talking about encouraging her 14 year old daughter to get a Brazilian bum lift. The teen is talking of having fillers as soon as she is 16 and her so called 'mother' is encouraging her telling her you have to be beautiful to succeed.

I'm livid reading how she duped the NHS when it is already stretched to the limit and what kind of mother tells her daughter she isn't beautiful, because that's what she is basically telling her. She's giving her the message that she can't get on in life without cosmetic surgery, the bloody stupid woman, ooooo I'm right cross right now *and breathe*

Read for yourself and see what you think

The story of her daughter was in the Sun yesterday

https://closeronline.co.uk/real-life...-nose-surgery/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/96...-surgery-ugly/
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2019, 10:08 PM

Re: NHS Liar

Don't know why she bothered, she's still looks like a pig.

Another flagrant abuse of the NHS - they ought to send her a bill for the work but you know they won't.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2019, 06:53 AM

Words fail me!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2019, 07:07 AM

There is no softness about her is there.... she looks and sounds so hard....such a shame her daughter will end up the same.....products of the Kardashian era.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2019, 07:12 AM

Yes, she does seem a bit "hard nosed".
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2019, 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Yes, she does seem a bit "hard nosed".
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2019, 07:23 AM

How on earth can people like her go public with the bragging??? Words fail me, yet again.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2019, 07:29 AM

I wonder who authorises all this .
It'sgetting hard to get treatment for real illness much less on this sort of elective surgery .
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire

08-08-2019, 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I wonder who authorises all this .
It'sgetting hard to get treatment for real illness much less on this sort of elective surgery .
Actually I think the Dr should be made accountable...she said she flirted with him and he had a soft spot for her.....I doubt it was soft....oops I can't believe I just said that...
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2019, 07:33 AM

Yep, £700.00 on a pair of shoes, that's not to be sniffed at.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top