Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2019, 09:06 PM

Re: What do think about michael Buerk

Michael Buerk, he might be a 'Tofi'.
Thin on the Outside, Fat on the Inside.

Quite serious for those who are unaware of the condition.
Susan68
Up North, UK
Susan68 is female  Susan68 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 07:42 PM

Re: What do think about michael Buerk

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Does this also apply to overweight people who are wheelchair bound, those who take drugs for mental health that also create a weight problem for individuals or is it only applicable to those who can stand on two legs ?
Stupid comment for anyone to make. Surprised at him really. Maybe he's another who is loosing his marbles. What should we prescribe for that ?
I agree. I piled on weight when my thyroid went wrong then mobility and health problems made it very difficult for me to get it all back off again. I managed it by going vegan but it didn't agree with me and I then got other health issues, (always tired, felt weak, low iron, muscle loss) and I felt I actually looked older by the time I got my weight back down to 9st 3 (recommended for my height) from 16 stone.

Steriods also make you pile on weight, .the menopause (if you're female!), sure there's other meds too.

Some have psychological issues with foods (mental illness) so its unfair to judge people and say they 'just need to eat less' cos you have no idea what they're battling with everyday!

Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top